Stayed one night with my wife on a late booking.
Nice hotel and grounds. Room good, breakfast very good.Staff excellent and very friendly.
Only one thing not happy about. When we checked out a £3 charged was made to the room bill as I was paying by credit card. Stayed in hotels all over the world and this was the first time I had been charged for using a Barclaycard credit card. Mentioned this to the receptionist who said she had stayed in many hotels and had been charged for using a credit card. No answer to that really.
Hotel group should scrap this charge as it is bad for their PR.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the stunning Solent Coast, this New Forest hotel is only 15 minutes' walk from the nearby town of Lymington. Set in a manor house dating from 1820 and surrounded by 23 acres of private grounds, the Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort is the ideal venue for a weekend break or a romantic wedding in the Hampshire countryside. Swim in the indoor or seasonal outdoor pool, book in for a spa treatment, dine in the elegant Waterford Restaurant or simply relax in the spacious accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel Lymington
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel And Resort
- Macdonald Elmers Court Lymington
- Elmers Court
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort Lymington, New Forest National Park Hampshire