“Early evening meal.”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2012

After a matinee film visit my wife and I decided to try La Vina for an early evening meal, it was about 5.30 and we were the only customers. We found the setting lovely and the food first class. Excellent quality tappas and very reasonable portions. Even though we were the only ones there we were made very welcome and received a friendly service with a smile. Can't wait to go back.

There are newer reviews for La Vina Lymington

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I've eaten here a few times and each time I think its just okay. It doesn't blow me away but its a good affordable evening out.
Its a tapas restaurant, which is nice to have in this town. The Sangria is great but the food is slightly bland. Good service.

1  Thank Parisbaby32
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Went with partner on Sunday for early tea, what a great warm and welcoming place this restraunt is.
The staff are most helpfull and cheerfull, the food could not be faulted, we both opted not to have the tapas menu but went for the main meals on offer. We both had the selection of spanish bread and dips to start, and a bottle of a smooth full bodied red, so nice that we had another.
I chose the chicken breast stufffed with chorizo and spanish cheese wrapped in ham, with patas bravas, my partner had the 4 hour braised lamb shank, both meals were delicious, well presented and plentifull. only slight critism was that the lamb dish came with veg, but did not arrive, when queried the waiter went to see the chef however he did not return with the veg until my partner had finished her meal, with no apology and the veg wer decidedly cold.
Apart from that I would certainly be returning and reccommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Excellent food, friendly staff and pleasant atmosphere. good value. We especially liked the sea-food options.
ST

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

After the reviews I saw on this website we decided to pay this restaurant a visit, first of all the place is filthy, staff is not reAlly interested management (I think she was the manager) was arrogant and without a clue of what customer service means, being there was the worst decision ever, do not bother.,,

3  Thank Joferne