“Perfect. Amazing hot chocolate”
Review of Lemana

Lemana
Ranked #5 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Lymington
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Perfect. Amazing hot chocolate”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Lovely place to go to warm up on but a cold day, quiet and out of the way of the busy high street. Service perfect and friendly happy faces.

1 Thank Forest_star

Lymington, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Welcoming, efficient and delicious”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

It's a bit hidden and I'm glad I found it. It became my favourite in town over the last few months. Lemana provides a warm welcome even on the cold days recently. The staff knows what they are doing and offer a very friendly quick service. Beside a massive selection of home-made food (incl. cakes, soup, breakfast and lunch snacks), the coffee is excellent! Providing free Wi-Fi is another plus why I spend some time there.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Charly G
Hampshire
“Good value for money”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Popped into Lemana Cafe for hot drinks when the weather was cold wet and miserable so looked forward to having a hot chocolate.

Service was friendly and efficient, coffee for friend was "very tasty" and hot chocolate was very smooth and tasted of chocolate not the normal sweet liquid I've come to expect from cafes, my only problem was that it had cinnamon in it which makes me ill, but I was prepared to overcome that as it was delicious apart from that. It was too early in the morning for me to contemplate cake, but will certainly return to try some as they looked delicious.

If patrons want to sit outside Lemana say they'll provide hot water bottles which is a lovely touch.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank gadgetgeekHampshire
chipchik, Manager at Lemana, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I just wanted to let you know that following your feedback we now have a jar of homemade hot chocolate without the cinnamon - just let us know when ordering. Thank you, Rachel :-)
Lymington, United Kingdom
“Deeeelish!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Lemana.. Lovely Lemana! The cafe itself is pretty and quaint, the atmosphere is lovely and the food is great coming in generous portion sizes. There is a great selection of dishes - everything from sandwiches to paninis (which I highly recommend!), from all day breakfasts to lovely cakes and puds. No cafe in Lymington beats it!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank isthatjessieh
Fordingbridge, United Kingdom
“Definately going back!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Decided to stop off today mid long dog walk with two children so sat outside.
I'm very picky and believe I know what a good cafe should be like. I don't write reviews (only ever done one other) but felt compelled to say you won't be dissappointed at Lemana.
Clearly this family have thought about what people want and I find it very hard to pick any fault. The service was very friendly, prompt and welcoming....faultless in fact. We had a couple of paninis which were yummy and I felt goid value.
My youngest had a lunchbox and I suppose I can only pick minor fault that although it was good, normally in other cafe's a piece of fruit or yogurt is added and although it looked good, again in other cafe's the child gets it in an cardboard lunchbox, which disappointed my child a bit.
The coffee (americano) was very good quality which can often let a cafe down by not getting that basic right.
The hot water bottle idea is inspired and my eldest daughter took advantage of this.
The cakes looked fantastic as did the smoothie menu and a good reasonable priced range of food. It was also good to see a decent choice for children and vegetarians.
In smmary, Lymington is packed with good cafe's and restaurants, but I know where I'll be heading when I'm next in town!

• Visited November 2012