“Great food in a refined atmosphere!”

Lal Quilla Indian Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 118 Restaurants in Lymington
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are one of the best Indian restaurants in Lymington offering the finest of Indian cuisine. We have long been serving our customers on the bustling high street of Lymington since 1987. We opened our restaurant with a genuine passion for bringing the finest tastes and flavours of the east to our wonderful neighbours of the west and we continue to uphold that passion.
Bournemouth
“Great food in a refined atmosphere!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have enjoyed three meals here so far this year, all of which have been excellent. The restaurant has quite a refined feel, and customers are not tightly packed in, as they can be in other restaurants. The tables down one side are very private, with individual dimmer switches - a nice touch! The staff are polite and most attentive.
The food on each occasion has been excellent, and attractively served.
Very tasty indeed!
Thoroughly recommended!

Visited February 2014

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Best curries ever.”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

My friend Lynn introduced me to Lal Quilla. They make the best curries ever, I like a chicken Masala, but find it not spicy and hot enough, but at the Lal Quilla they make it just how you want it. I also like a chicken balti and again this is cooked to perfection. I love red wine with my curry and their house red is delicious. The staff are very friendly and can`t do enough for you. Wish I had been able to go on Valentines Night, as Lynn told me all the ladies were given a red rose and everyone had a glass of champagne, which made the evening more special. I would highly recommend anyone to eat at this restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Best Indian restuarant Ever”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My husband and I go most weeks to this restaurant, the service is fantastic, the staff and very friendly the restaurant is decorated out beautifully and of high standard. The curries are delicious, you must try the Chicken Balti chicken, lamb is so tender. My husband tries different curries some weeks, but always go back to the Balti Chicken. The Chef is an excellent cook and .his curries are delicious. I would recommend anyone to try this restaurant it is of high standard, we have tried many Indian restuarants, but no one beats the La Quilla, have taken a few of my friends and they all agree, they now go.

• Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great service and food”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Very good service and food. Friendly manager - touch expensive,

Was busy and clearly popular with locals - booking a good idea

Visited December 2013
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“December 2013”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Good for and service and reasonable priced for an Indian meal. Would return when next in the area if we fancied an Indian!

Visited December 2013