“Excellent...simple as”
Review of Vinyl Groove Cafe

Vinyl Groove Cafe
Description: We are a music themed cafe that serves great food and drink you only need to read our reviews to find out more. Key members of our team are barista trained and we take our coffee very seriously. We also sell new vinyl records, turntables, artwork and SONOS wireless hi-fi and from time to time promote music gigs/events in Lytham. It is worth following us on social media for the very latest news.
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Good food and drink served politely and efficiently ... exactly what you want plus lovely interesting musical memorbilla and records.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have enjoyed their lovely breakfast on a number of lazy Sundays and always look forward to our next visit.
The ingredients are top quality and the coffee is also exceptional.

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Top.quality and a must visit if you are in the area. Love it as I am a mod and love iconic 60s style . Food and service is excellent. Great as a place to catch up with friends

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed November 24, 2018

Happened upon this fantastic café a few weeks ago and made a return trip with my daughter to sample the breakfast last Sunday. The food, atmosphere and service were spot on. I especially enjoyed the sausages which I was informed are supplied by the local butcher. I must look them up! I’ll be back.

Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend discovered this lovely place not so far from where we're living, and we think this is the best place to spend our next breakfast!!! Absolutely amazing! Quiet, peaceful, great food and staff very kind! Look forward to back again!