“Excellent value for money, friendly staff, superior meals. clean!”

Inn on the Prom Hotel
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Lytham St Anne's
staffordshire
“Excellent value for money, friendly staff, superior meals. clean!”
Reviewed March 11, 2011

I have recently returned from a dance wekend which I organised for 74 guests at The Inn On The Prom, this is the second weekend there which I have organised myself, although I have been there several times before.
I find that the hotel is very clean and very tastefully decorated.
My guests were able to check in very early, leaving them plenty of time to relax. All the rooms were beautifully presented, although a number treated themselves to a boutique room to make the weekend even more special for themselves.
Obviously when organising a weekend for so many guests you remain on 'tenterhooks ' but everyone was surprised and complimented me on the four course multi choice mouthwatering menu..
On Saturday evening the Chefs excelled themselves by serving an even more superb menu. The lamb which many of us had just 'fell of f the bone'. My compliments and thanks go out to them.
Breakfast was buffet style, with an excellent choice, and regularly replenished, and the pleasant staff eager to help.
All the staff were friendly, and nothing was too much trouble for them.
I have already booked the hotel for my next dance weekend at the request of my guests.

Geoff Degg. Staffs

• Stayed March 2011
TPC21, Owner at Inn on the Prom Hotel, responded to this review, March 28, 2011
THANK YOU your comments have been passed on to all members of the team we are all working extremely hard to look after our customers and your comments mean so much to all of the team many thanks .THE TEAM AT INN ON THE PROM.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (271)
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 9, 2011

Had a great weekend stay here. I would recommend upgrading to a boutique room as we changed from a standard, which although comfortable needed a bit more updating. The service and food were excellent.

• Stayed March 2011
TPC21, Owner at Inn on the Prom Hotel, responded to this review, March 28, 2011
thanks for the great comments about the hotel we very much appreciate genuine feedback i have passed on to all the team.THE TEAM AT INN ON THE PROM.
Manchester
Reviewed March 5, 2011

We arrived early Friday afternoon and went straight to our boutique room, 251 on the 2nd floor, the Ascot Suite. I noticed the smell of grease as soon as we arrived but my family seemed not too concerned at the time and seeing as we were only staying one evening I agreed to leave it. However when returning to the room at approx 10pm that night, the smell had got much worse, it absolutely stank of grease, I noticed the smell stronger just on the entrance to the bathroom area where I think below us must have been the extractor fan for the fryer in the restaurant. We decided to put up with it seeing as we had two small shattered children and reception was closed at this point although a night porter was around. I really didnt want at this stage to have to repack and unpack again. We opened the windows and hoped for the best. On returning home you can still smell stale grease on our clothes.
Positive points: The staff are great, very friendly - I have mentioned the problem this morning to a very nice receptionist who agreed to deduct £10 off our bill. The staff in the restaurant are great. The food was lovely, however the fried breakfast put us off this morning because it reminded us of our room!! Staff are a major plus point of this hotel, they are a credit.
Negative: smell in the room. Strange set up with swimming pool whereby you go down into a basement area to get changed then walk up a flight of stairs to enter the pool - stairs become very wet and very dangerous, also its freezing!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
TPC21, Owner at Inn on the Prom Hotel, responded to this review, April 8, 2011
THANKS VERY MUCH FOR LETTING US KNOW THE PROBLEM YOU ENCOUNTERED WITH THE SMELL WE HAVE LOOKED INTO THIS IN GREAT DETAIL .as the room is three floors away from the main kitchens and accross the building it was a complete mystery to us how a smell got to your room after painstakingly testing and looking for this problem which incidentally does not happen on a regular basis we found a broken seal on a roof vent which some how managed to sneak its way to your room this is now fully rectified as we have replaced the offending vent thanks for letting us know the problem as the team at the inn on the prom are working exceedingly hard to look after our guests all the best THE TEAM AT THE INN ON THE PROM.
Redhill
Reviewed February 18, 2011

Booked a special weekend Valentine treat for my wife as we had had such a pleasant stay last time we visited - this time it was awesome. When she saw where we were staying my wife felt like we were on a second honeymoon and the hotel did not disappoint us. Everything was brilliant - the room, the food, the service - if this is what memories are made of, roll on our next visit. A great family run hotel with fantastic attention to detail and service, you can't go wrong.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
innontheprom, Owner at Inn on the Prom Hotel, responded to this review, June 3, 2016
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 7, 2010

I organized a 2 night christmas weekend away to the inn on the prom with 7 of my co workers for the weekend just gone( 3/4 of december). As there was a really good room and party rate we chose to attended the party night on the friday night which was really good, really good entertainment, friendly and happy staff getting everyone in the party mood! Had everything you needed for a great night! Then on the saturday went for a night out in Blackpool, only 10/15 mins in a taxi managed about £15 but all managed to get in one mini cab! I think we all regretted drinking to much as it meant we couldn't face the fantastic breakfast! (thats assuming it was as good as the one we had on the saturday morning! Big buffet style with everything you need for a good full english, along with continental style cereals, yoghurts, fruit etc.)
All in all was a fantastic weekend, well looked after great accommodation, and friendly attmosphere. we shall defiantly be re booking for next years party nights!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 4, 2010

17 of my family stayed here for my Mum & Dads Golden Wedding Anniversary. We had a fantastic time. Aged from 18 months to 73 years, there was something for everyone.
With 3 teenage children, I was worried that the family room would be very cramped for 5 of us, how wrong could I be! The room was beautiful, immaculate, spacious and decorated to a very high standard (the TV was enormous). My parents had balloons and chilled wine left in their room on arrival, this was done entirely by the hotel, and when we went down for the evening meal, the table was decorated with golden balloons, serviettes etc. The meal was one of the best I have ever had, as was the breakfast the next morning! Easy 5 *'s. Thank you Inn On The Prom, we'll be back very soon.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank cathynewton
Inverness
Reviewed November 2, 2010

Booked the Rooftop Suite with Balcony and were really looking forward to a nice weekend. On first impression things looked ok, but on closer inspection, stained roof where the water had leaked in (flat roof), weeds on the balcony, one small bar of soap between two, an outdated hairdrier which took ages to dry hair! , no complimentary shampoo or conditioner,slippers or dressing gown. stained faux suede chairs, dirty windows and frames, broken rone pipes on balcony. Found rubbish behind cushion from previous occupants, coffee/tea stains on wall. Recption staff friendly, limited dinner menu, but what we ordered was good, On checking out, we completed a comments card with the above comments, and found the Manager was genuinely interested in the feedback and assured us that he would be looking in to this as soon as we had departed. I hope they did because it was a nice room, but very overpriced.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ChanelBabeInverness
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lytham St Anne's
Best Western Plus Blackpool Lytham St Annes Glendower Hotel
Best Western Plus Blackpool Lyth...
#4 of 16 in Lytham St Anne's
#1 of 1 in St. Annes-on-Sea
The Lindum Hotel
The Lindum Hotel
#10 of 16 in Lytham St Anne's

Been to Inn on the Prom Hotel? Share your experiences!