“delicious”
Review of Greens Bistro.

Greens Bistro.
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Small and rustic back street bistro with cosy alcove tables. Offering local seasonal produce.
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We visited here with friends and had a superb meal.

The dining room is not large, but it is cosy and we had a corner table.

The menu was excellent and the food was absolutely delicious.

I cannot comment on the value for money as I wasn't paying, but I would certainly return, as I had a lovely meal.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

We were on a overnight stay with friends, in st annes i once again put my trust in a text to my son
To check out tripadvisor for a good place to eat, within minutes he texted back GREEN BISTRO.
So of we went to find it, what a pleasure the food was dreamy it was cooked to perfection, the taste was sublime will definitely eat there again if in the area dont miss it.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

The service is not laugh a minute or in your face. The family are friendly enough but work quietly in the background devoting their energies to delivering a quality product. I like restaurants like Greens that offer small high quality menus. I always feel that the quality is better and everything is fresh, which was certainly the case when we visited.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Pretty much hidden away in St Annes this restaurant is one of the nest in town. Food sourced locally where possible and prepared and served interestingly. Booking is essential as the restaurant is extremely popular.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Fabulous, freshly made and locally sourced food, without costing a fortune.