“Always Welcome”

Henry's Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Henry's Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Always Welcome”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I and several colleagues visit this restaurant every time we are in working in the area. The food is top quality. There's a good choice of dishes. The wines are very good. But best of all is that we are always welcomed as regular customers.

• Visited October 2013

Preston
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Great food great service excellent atmosphere will be back. Went for dinner and the food was fresh hot good quality and lovely.

• Visited August 2013
cape town
“Excellent Sunday Roast”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Had a great Sunday afternoon here with top service and very good food. There was a duo playing which really enhanced the experience and I would totally recommend visiting.

Poulton Le Fylde
“Rude staff and a wait of an hour for food”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

11 of us went for a birthday celebration. It was half an hour till our order was taken and another half hour before we got our starters. When the starters arrived one of our party asked about the wait to the man we think was the manager he and said "As you can see we are very busy" and then "if you don't like it just go" . So he did go in disgust. My starter of Fried Calamari was greasy and the Crab Linguine was dry with a lump of crab meat on the top. Some enjoyed their Venison and Chop but the whole experience was awful. When the Manager realised that the member of the party was not returning the apologies began and he said he should not have spoken like that and offered to give the Champagne and most of the wine free. Not good enough. As we left he apologised again and said he had learned from the experience. We will not be back ever. I'm surprised they make any money.

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“WHAT A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT....”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went in Henrys Bar as an alternative to Portofinos for my birthday and wished we hadnt bothered. We both had the starter of pate and i`m not joking i`ve never seen anything like it. It was runny, just like a sauce and never in my life have i seen it like that! I ate it because i was grateful for my partner taking me out but i thought it was awful. He didn`t eat it. He quite rightly said it was disgusting. No-one came and asked us if everything was alright like they normally do in restaurants. When the guy with the short ponytail on the top of his head came to clear the starter my partner told him why he hadnt eaten it, instead of asking him if he would like something else he just said, "well we sell loads of it" and rudely walked off.My steak was really nice but the shine had been taken off the night. When we came to pay my partner had to stand there arguing about knocking the £7 plus off the bill. Basically the attitude of the waiter has put us off the place along with the starter. All we can say is we`ve never had bad food or a rude waiter in Portofinos.

1 Thank jessicarabbit01