Mode Hotel
$75
St. Ives Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$92
$86
The Lindum Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)(Great Value!)
$70
$66
  • Restaurant
Clifton Park Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$128
  • Breakfast included
Inn on the Prom Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$134
$130
Chadwick Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$70
$66
Clifton Arms Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$168
Dalmeny Resort Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$89
$86
The Queens Hotel - Lytham(Lytham St Anne's)
$100
$97
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
The Grand Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$129
Priceline
All reviewshonesty barcontinental breakfastsmall balconylovely hotelsea viewsmall hotelplenty of choiceboutique hotelexcellent showersea frontcomfortable bedvery pleasant stayshort breakfull englishtoby carverytop flooron arrival
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We followed what the comments said: go for room 15, so we did. we booked direct and asked especially for this room and im glad we did! the room was spotless and the view was one of the best i've experienced in lytham st annes. The service was astounding! and the reception made sure you were well looked after. Definatley staying here again, probably next year though as i have already booked the St Ives hotel (Again).

Room Tip: Room 15 Without a doubt!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear jacob g,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor after your resent stay at Mode.
I am happy to hear that you fully enjoyed your experience and that you will be staying with us again. We take great pride in the service that we provide and work diligently to ensure that each and every person that stays at Mode has a great time. I am so happy to hear that you liked our spacious room Nr.15 and also the view from the room.
Thank you again for sharing your feedback and I hope that you will be back to Mode in the near future.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Its a very good and comfortable hotel. I stayed in a sea facing room and particulary enyoyed the modern room quality and excellent service from the staff. I recommend the hotel to others looking for a quality hotel at an affordable price.

The only small issue was the lack of a restauarnt, as this wasnt mentionned at the time of booking (or I didnt notice it if it was). That said, I enjoyed a great meal at the Olive Tree Restauant and got 10% off the food bill as I was staying at the Mode.

Room Tip: The sea facing room I stayed in had a small balcony with a great view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear paperchasing,

Thank you so much for taking your time and sharing your resent experience at Mode here on TripAdvisor. I'm so happy to hear that you had a great stay and that we met your expectations. I appreciate you pointing out excellent customer service and modern bedroom quality. I’m so pleased to hear that you would recommend Mode to other visitors. Unfortunately we don't have a restaurant, but there are many high quality restaurants within walking distance from Mode.

Thank you again for great comments and I hope to see you next time you are traveling to Lytham St Anne’s.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I am sorry to disagree with a lot of the reviews but this is not a quality hotel, the room is tiny and the bed is no bigger than a single, the bathroom is small with only a shower cubicle.

The staff on the other hand are really nice, if the rest was the same it would be a really good hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear prs54fmpu,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Mode. We value all forms of guest feedback as an opportunity to continually improve our facilities and services for our guests.
Our team at Mode makes every effort to deliver upon the high standards we have set ourselves. We strive to ensure our guests recognize the facilities and services we provide as offering a high level of value and a warmly memorable experience. All our bedrooms has either king size or double beds, I'm sorry to hear that you had an impression, that it was single bed in your room.
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and I am sorry to hear that Mode wasn't your type of hotel.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

What a fantastic little hotel, I have stayed in many hotels in Lytham & Blackpool and this is by far the best. I was made to feel very welcome on my arrival by the beautiful Lina.
Check in was a breeze and I was even asked if I want to see the room before committing, which I like.
The room was lovely, very modern and clean, with a fantastic shower.
Breakfast was a continental, but very nice, fresh and carefully thought through, I was incidentally offered a breakfast bag if I was leaving too early to catch breakfast.
Lina was on at breakfast and was extremely friendly and efficient and for me perfectly captured the balance between a B&B owner who talks too much & a hotelier who just ignores you, it’s a fine line but this place manages it to perfection.
I will be back and won’t be staying in any other hotel when I’m in the area.
Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear xraybadger,

Thank you very much for writing such wonderful comments and feedback about Mode on TripAdvisor. I'm so happy that we were not just your last minute accommodation, but also that Mode was a fantastic place to stay. I am delighted to hear that you were happily satisfied with your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to compliment us on our hospitality, cleanness and service. We strive to provide our guests with clean, comfortable accommodations and great customer service.
Your kind words make us strive to give the same experience to each and every guests. It is always a pleasure knowing our guests loved their stay.
Thank you so much for staying with us, and we look forward to taking care of you during your next stay!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This was a ok hotel,the room was clean, staff very helpful , very small car park,i had to park my car on the main road..Not Happy !! The breakfast was not bad,it was Average,
the only other problem was the bar prices ££££££

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Abbeyjess,

Thank you so much for taking your time and sharing your resent experience at Mode. I'm happy to hear that my staff were friendly and helpful. I appreciate you pointing out hotel cleanliness. We do have limited car parking spaces in hotel's parking, and it is also stated on our website. Due the property construction, we are not able to offer bigger car parking and more car spaces, but our guests can park their cars on the main road, opposite hotel, and it is free of charge. Our bar prices are higher then in supermarkets, but comparing with local competitors, they are even lower.
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and I am sorry to hear that we haven't met your expectations.