“Spot on”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Lytham St Anne's
Bedfordshire, England
“Spot on”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Lovely big room with a balcony and sea view, friendly staff happy to help at all times and reasonably priced.
Despite the fact there's no cooked breakfast there was a good choice of continental breakfast and lots of it!
Would stay again.

• Stayed November 2012
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Dear stellaz74,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm so happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and that everything was spot on. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your spacious Sea view room, and that my staff made your stay enjoyable. We are committed, as a team, to provide outstanding service and excellent accommodation to all our guest.
Thank you again for making the effort to share your thoughts with TripAdvisor.
I hope to see you again on your next trip to Lytham St Anne's.

Lina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (254)
Carlisle, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We stayed here for a night and having read the reviews on here, had high expectations and we were not disappointed. We were greeted by Anna (who was lovely, and very efficient), and directed to our room that was warm, well decorated and spacious. The free tea and coffee facilities and "Honesty Bar" helped the relaxed feel of the place. I would definitely return here, as the atmosphere, facilities and welcome of the staff were all fantastic. Thanks!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear lch10,

Thank you so much for your kind review and for your recommendations. I am very glad that you have had a pleasant stay at Mode and that we met your expectations. Your compliments about Anna are greatly appreciated. All my team works diligently to offer the best service and a great stay for each guest. It is nice to know when this succeeded. It means so much to my team to hear a review like yours.
Thank you once again for your wonderful compliments and I hope there will be another chance to host you, in the meantime please accept my warmest regards.

Dunfermline
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

We liked the small friendly atmosphere, staff were great and couldn't do enough for us. Near to some nice places in Lytham but we took the bus into Blackpool, staff were very helpful making sure we knew the right buses, stops etc. Room was comfortable and a very nice continental breakfast in the morning

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Dear Alistair W,

Thank you very much for your lovely words about your recent experience at Mode. It is nice to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you liked Continental breakfast. I'm also happy to hear that you found our staff very helpful and friendly! We try as much as we can to make everyone happy! I will ensure that all my team is aware of your wonderful comments.

Thank you again for letting us know about your stay and your experience. We'll strive to keep up our good service and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I have stayed at Mode through work for the past 3 years or more: it's always a pleasure (in contrast to the bulk of branded mid-budget hotels), and excellent value. It is stylish, the rooms are lovely and well-equipped, and the free wifi performs well. The lack of a restaurant isn't a problem with plenty of options nearby, and the continental breakfast is excellent.The manageress never stops looking for any way in which they can do better; and all the staff are warm and friendly.
Mode doesn't need a "loyalty" scheme, because you would always choose it anyway. It makes a big difference, when you are made to feel like a guest rather than just a "booking".

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Dear John T,

Wow!-it's been really over three years, when you are regularly coming to Mode!!! I would like to thank you personally for writing such a lovely review about your frequent experiences here at Mode. I am very happy to hear that you continue to enjoy the rooms, facilities and our customer service. It's always a pleasure to look after you each time you are staying with us.That’s our endeavour and it is always a big recognition to receive a wonderful comments and to know that we succeeded. I truly appreciate your feedback and I look forward to sharing your comments with the rest of my team.
I look forward to seeing you again very soon. Thank you for your continued business and for your loyalty!

Oldham, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The hotel exceeded our expectations. We were given a spacious top floor family room which had everything we needed for a comfortable stay with our young son. The bed was really comfortable and enormous. We had a small balcony with views of the ocean. Throughout the hotel there was a high level of cleanliness. Decor is modern and well done and their is a relaxing atmosphere throughout the hotel. The honesty bar had a lot of choice however we did not use this facility. We enjoyed a lovely breakfast and the staff were really helpful and attentive to our needs. A little gem of a place that I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Room 15 is a perfect family room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear tillymcb,

Thank you so much for posting wonderful review about Mode on Trip Advisor! I am delighted to learn that you truly enjoyed your stay with us and that the services of my team exceeded your expectations. Thank you for pointing out how clean and comfortable your room was and that the breakfast also met your expectations. We are committed to provide an exceptional service and a clean, well maintained environment for all our guests and it's so gratifying to receive such an exceptional rating. Your brilliant feedback about experience at Mode will be shared today during my weekly meeting with all my team and I know they will be over the moon to read your kind words.
I'm so glad you and your family had an excellent experience, and I hope you visit Mode again soon!

bristol
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights while visiting relatives, efficient staff who went out of their way to please. Nice rooms, with modern decor. Good smart honesty bar. Nice hotel for a short break, continental breakfast had good selection of foods. Would stay again if in area.

Room Tip: chose top floor as people above can be noisy
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear kittyBristol,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review about your recent stay at Mode! I am pleased to hear that we met your expectations and that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I am so glad you got a chance to enjoy our continental breakfast buffet and that my team were always happy to assist you during your stay.
Thank you again for wonderful comments about Mode and I look forward to having you back again very soon!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We were very impressed, it's such a lovely, modern, stylish hotel - but the staff really make it, they are so genuinely enthusiastic and go out of their way to make sure guests enjoy themselves. A treat to have such a good quality, continental breakfast. Oh and the, very well stocked, honesty bar, with great view, is a bonus. We'll definitely be back next year and have already recommended to others

Room Tip: Sea view!!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Dear SamOldfield,

Thank you so much for wonderful comments! What amazing compliments you've given to my team! It was a pleasure having you here and it's very pleasing to hear that you had a great stay and that my team were able to make it most enjoyable. We truly take pride in the service that we provide to our guests and do everything we can to make each guests stay as relaxing, welcoming and comfortable, as we can. It's so great to hear that you enjoyed our continental breakfast and honesty bar was a bonus to your stay.
It’s an amazing compliment when guests tell us they will be back to Mode and that they are going to recommend us.
Thank you again for your review and compliments, and I truly look forward to the next time you come and stay with us!