Middle of a golfing trip and we wanted somewhere central.
This was a find. £100 for a twin room including breakfast. Plenty of parking and right on the sea road.
On arrival the staff were helpful and pointed us in the right direction for the local bars and an Indian meal.
Rooms were spacious and very well appointed even including a Nespresso machine that was very welcome first thing the next morning.
Went early to use the Spa and even there after a swim and steam you could help yourself to a Nespresso.
Now onto the breakfast. One of the best we have had anywhere in the world!
Fine choices of local produce and probably one of the best bacon sandwiches ever.
Please keep it up as this place deserves to do well and we will all be staying here again in the future.
Congratulations on proving that top notch service and accommodation doesn't have to cost a kings ransom!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful sea side hotel offering a unique ambiance with unrivaled boutique guest rooms and leisure facilities. The Grand also incorporates Cafe Grand, our "all day" continental dining experience with a vibrant modern atmosphere and dishes created using local specialist suppliers. The Hotel has recently undergone a large refurbishment throughout all of the room stock and we have also introduced an annexe of 22 additional rooms just 50 metres away from the main building called Grand TwentyTwo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Lytham St Annes
- Grand Lytham St Annes
- The Grand Hotel Lytham St Anne's, UK - England