We usually eat in lytham but on recommendation tried the Grand last night. The interior of the Resteraunt is really nice large central trendy bar,lovely lighting and nice decor. Ate tapas at nice table with leather club chairs. Food well presented and generous portions. Couldn't be faulted we tried juicy boneless chicken thighs, chilli prawns, sausage,and nice bread. Noticed other meals being served, sea bass looked amazing. Desserts looked yummy too.
We travelled quite a distance, but would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful sea side hotel offering a unique ambiance with unrivaled boutique guest rooms and leisure facilities. The Grand also incorporates Cafe Grand, our "all day" continental dining experience with a vibrant modern atmosphere and dishes created using local specialist suppliers. The Hotel has recently undergone a large refurbishment throughout all of the room stock and we have also introduced an annexe of 22 additional rooms just 50 metres away from the main building called Grand TwentyTwo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Lytham St Annes
- Grand Lytham St Annes
- The Grand Hotel Lytham St Anne's, UK - England