Clifton Park Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Clifton Arms Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$175
Dalmeny Resort Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$138
$135
Hotels.com
Mode Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$114
$98
$121
Inn on the Prom Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$138
Chadwick Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$110
The Lindum Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)(Great Value!)
$78
$76
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Elsinghurst Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)(Great Value!)
$70
TripAdvisor
The Anchorage(Lytham St Anne's)
The Bedford Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsturkey and tinselentertainment managerdavid smithfour coursesjacuzzi bathexecutive roomfirst classfancy dressgrand suitesmall gymeach eveninggreat entertainmentcoach partyswimming poolcoach tripspecial thankson arrival
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2008

Not a place you should choose. Booked a single room that turned out to be little larger than a cupboard, so small a wardrobe was put in front of a window. Breakfast was a disaster with two serving staff not serving, I had to get up three times to ask for coffee/tea to be served. And the "cooked" breakfast was barely edible, hard bacon, uncooked sausages. The place shown in photographs is not as it really is and this is certainly not a "boutique" hotel.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled solo
3  Thank SBLLondon
Reviewed June 8, 2008

we stayed here over the weekend ,never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lost a earring so we looked for it ,never seen so much dust,paper wrappers,& a news paper under the drawers dated 3mts ago !!!!!!!!! the shower still had the last guest,s soap on the tray ,the tea cups were dirty,& the duvet cover has,nt seen a washer for a long time,i did complain to the housekeeper who told me to speak to jane ,who said she would sort it out in a very offhaned manner, she did,nt we were told she had gone home!!!!!!!!!!even the binliner was used the girl told me they re use them that was the last straw, i packed up & left .

on my way out i told the lady on the recepion desk about the state of the room , we can,t get the staff to clean she said ,, wonder why???????????? paid good money for a dirty room ,
& was fobbed off by both housekeepeer if you can call her that
& the rec lady will never stay here again

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank missmollymooStAnnes
Reviewed July 12, 2007

We booked our room through Last Minute.com (about 3 weeks before we were due to visit the hotel - so not that Last Minute). I can honestly say that I have never stayed in such a shabby room. I think that perhaps there is 2 parts to the hotel. We stayed within the main building. Our bedroom was on the first floor overlooking the car park which is at the front of the hotel. The room walls were so think we could hear the people in the room next door just talking. The room was a double room but was so old and aged. The bathroom wasn't a bathroom as it didn't have a bath. It did have a rather old cracked shower tray, sink and loo.

We spent a lot of money for our room and even a few months down the line I am still shocked by the condition of the room.

The only positive thing about the hotel was the swimming pool. The pool and jacuzzi was absolutely lovely and we spent a lot of time in the pool (as I couldn't face the room).

I hate to moan but I do rely on Trip Advisor alot so I think it's only fair that I give an honest and balanced opinion of the places I have stayed.

• Stayed: April 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank beetlegal
Reviewed July 8, 2007

An average b+b. Room was average and had a strange damp smell. Breakfast is a buffet affair. Dinner was good and represented good value apart from being rushed as the chef wanted to go home and close the kitchen. Car parking is good and the terrace at the front is a nice place to have a couple of drinks when the sun shines.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank robsheldon
Reviewed April 19, 2007

Husband and I stayed overnight on Easter Sunday 8th April 2007
for Bed, Breakfast and Evening Meal. Our dinner on Easter Sunday was FANTASTIC as was the service. The owner of the hotel was also eating there and went round all the tables to ask if everything was satisfactory - a nice personal touch. Breakfast next morning equally FANTASTIC - what a choice! You certainly won't go hungry at this hotel. Although we didn't use them, there was a very well equipped gymnasium, a swimming pool and jacuzzi. Staff were all very helpful. There were lots of tables and seats around the hotel to 'chill out' /read your newspaper etc. Very close to the square at St Annes but we had thought we would be in Lytham itself! Didn't matter though and glad we were so central for St Annes. There is a cinema straight across the main road from the hotel for anyone interested.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family