Clifton Park Hotel
$74
Dalmeny Resort Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$88
Mode Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$103
$87
St. Ives Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$91
$86
Inn on the Prom Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$133
$129
Chadwick Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$69
$66
The Lindum Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)(Great Value!)
$69
$67
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Clifton Arms Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$168
The Queens Hotel - Lytham(Lytham St Anne's)
$99
$96
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
The Grand Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
$129
Priceline
All reviewsturkey and tinselentertainment managerdavid smithfour coursesjacuzzi bathexecutive roomfirst classfancy dressgrand suitesmall gymeach eveninggreat entertainmentcoach partyswimming poolcoach tripspecial thankson arrival
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Very friendly with very competent staff, excellent food and the hotel had a comfortable feeling to it. I went as part of a group for a 'Turkey and Tinsel' and was treated to good entertainment with the hotel staff ( ie waiters and waitresses ) going beyond their normal call of duty to entertain and cause laughs.

John W

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank John W
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Food fantastic, entertainment great, staff very very helpful & friendly, nothing too much trouble for them. Whole hotel was very clean. Pool & gym good. room good SHOWER HOT every time I used it. It was the very best Turkey & Tinsel I have ever been to, & I have been to a great many. Very good price as well. When ever I am in the area in future I will definitely book in there.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Marcia S
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Booked late and arrived at 8.30pm had a single room but restaurant was closed before it said (strange when the Open Golf Championship was on and they were fully booked) it was so had to eat out and the shower was cold when used in morning and evening. Tried to advised reception in evening (no answer at 945pm) and at 6am but no one was 'on call' until 7am so they could not do anything. Did not seem overly apologetic when I checked out.
Room was OK however and breakfast was buffet style but very good.
Good location for access to sea front, town centre and Royal Lytham and St Annes Golf Club all within a walkable distance.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Went for 1 night just to get away, arrived at hotel which I thought looked lovely, we wer'e in room 514, small but adequate for a 1 night stay, the staff we met wer'e lovely and smiley, they had entertainment on in the evening, the pool is small but lovely, yes, I agree it does need a lick of paint here and there, but what hotel doesn,t!unless you go to a 5*. they do cater for the older ones but I think thats a good thing.
We will definitely go back again.

Room Tip: Don,t go down for breakfast late!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed August 10, 2012

My elderly(wheelchair aided) mother and I have just returned from a five day stay at this hotel.
Before we went I checked on TripAdvisor....like you do....it looked a lovely place to stay.
I read some of the comments and I think the people who wrote them must have stayed at a different hotel to the one we visited.

The rooms were tastefully furnished and very comfortable. Scrupulously clean throughout. Our room even had a patio where we could sit and soak up the sun. The spa looked very inviting, but I didn't find time to use it.(maybe next time)
The staff were, without exception, kind and helpful.
The meals were the best we have had...with a good variety to choose from......very well cooked and presented, and best of all, they catered for my mothers small appetite by giving her small portions when asked.
There was very little noise in the evening to disturb us.
The hotel is ideally placed to visit the local amenities, and the bus stops are very close to the hotel - for those that want to explore further afield.

We enjoyed our stay immensely...didn't want to come home...best of all we have booked to go again next month...so I suppose that says it all.
Many thanks to all the staff at this friendly hotel for making our stay so very enjoyable.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room, at the back of the hotel and heard no noise at all....the patio attached to the room was a lovely suntrap
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family