“Lovely breakfast”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed at the hotel across the road but this little gem was recommended for breakfast. We weren't disappointed, a friendly feel and lovely food.

3  Thank Tracey McNulty

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Visited The Vinery for brunch on Sunday. The cafe is tastefully decorated creating a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. Went for the BLT special and a latte. Order was taken with a smile and the food arrived quickly. The sandwich was very tasty and was accompanied with a good sized side salad and portion of tortilla chips.
Will definitely be back again to sample some of the delicious looking cakes that were on offer!
Not sure if it was a one off but card payments were not available, so dont forget your cash otherwise you'll be missing out!

6  Thank LeedsFoodie1
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The Vinery is small, bright and beautiful with friendly and accommodating staff. The food is beautifully presented and very good quality.

2  Thank Carol C
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I called to sit in a quiet corner for a working breakfast, ordered a bacon barmcake & latte. The coffee was delicious but the tiny bacon barm came with coleslaw on the side! Not really what I expected first thing in the morning. I asked for another plate so I could give the waitress the coleslaw back. She said they put it on to fill the plate!! Better to have a decent barm in my opinion. Once the onion smell had gone away, I could enjoy my breakfast. It really was delicious but not filling & pricey for the size. This is the second time I've been here & will come back for lunch next time & hopefully not go away hungry!

1  Thank LadyTofLytham
LythamVinery, Owner at The Vinery, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

I am sorry to hear that you thought you were served coleslaw with your bacon barm and that it was a small portion , but i am worried here as i did the cooking all week and we definitely do not serve coleslaw with a bacon barm !!!!and definitely not at breakfast.... and we certainly didn't this week ,i am worried that you have the right cafe !!!!!! But i really do hope you come in and try lunch with us , we are really good value and our customers certainly leave satisfied .

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I visit this pretty little cafe set in a quiet corner just by the green in lytham with my mother who loves to eat out but is not very mobile. It is the perfect place for her - the owner is kind and welcoming, the food is lovely, it is good value and a really attractive little place to eat and relax .

1  Thank annadellanic