“3rd visit love this house”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
House near sea and beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Zzena2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“3rd visit love this house”
Reviewed October 17, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Just got back from a lovely long weekend . Family get together for my 60th birthday perfect for it. Large house so room for us all. Close to the beach and the shops . Thank you again for the welcome tray so handy after the journey. Age range from 30 to 81 perfect for us all. Hope to come again next year for our 4th visit . Thank you Angela From all of us

Oct 19, 2016
Thank you kindly welcome back anytime ,
Angel_eye...
“Beautiful house by the sea”
Reviewed September 26, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Lovely big spacious house and just 5 minutes walk to the beach and shops.Also there is a beautiful park with a lake just round the corner....we really enjoyed our stay and would go back again...

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
snowy457
“Ideally Located”
Reviewed September 19, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

This lovely house is ideally located close to Ashton Gardens, the Pier and Promenade as well as the shopping area. Also a short drive to either Lytham or Blackpool for the illuminations. Basically the house is big. Beautiful entrance hall, large lounge which could probably take a third sofa, dining table to seat 8, well equipped kitchen, downstairs loo with washer and dryer in utility area. The house has 4 beds, sleeping 8 (2 in bunks), a large family bathroom and outside seating area to the rear of the proper which is a real sun trap – yes, even in September. Not much space for children to run around but Ashton Gardens is virtually on the door step and has plenty of space and equipment for various ages of children. For adults there are an abundance of benches and for something to eat and drink the Pavilion with friendly staff. Contacting the owner, Angela, was no problem and she was quick to reply. Would highly recommend the house, and St Annes, for a range of ages. Best fun my parents (both in their 80s) had was a bag of 2ps each on the slot machines at the front of the pier.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amount of space and the location to local amenities.
Liked least: Description needs to be amended as says 3 bathrooms.
Sep 21, 2016
ruth12345...
Dundalk, Ireland
“Absolutely gorgeous house”
Reviewed June 1, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I have to say I was worried after reading rustybuck's review. As soon as I walked in, I knew russ was talking absolute rubbish. The house could not be more perfect. Really well equipped with babychairs and toys. Loved the DAB radio in the kitchen. My bed was comfy too. Myself, my wife and daughter really enjoyed our stay

Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
Jun 4, 2016
Thank kindly for you review i am glad you enjoyed your stay Kind Regards Angela
Jade L
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic house and area! Great time with friends and children!”
Reviewed May 25, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I have recently spent a long weekend at this house. I had read the below reviews before I stayed and was actually hesitant in actually going and wondered whether to cancel. However, with such short notice I would lose out on my money so I thought to give it a try considering all of the other reviews seem to be relatively good.

I attended this property with three friends and 2 children, I feel that the below comments do not fairly describe the house and are by far exaggerated. The property is well looked after and we had such a lovely time. It is close to the beach, a local park which is great for the children and a short walking distance into St Anne’s. Yes the hoover isn’t the greatest however, I cannot see how this would warrant a full refund to be fair. Everything else within the property was great and especially the lovely garden with the sun beaming down, great for catching the sunshine. For the price between six of us I cannot complain, I would be returning and thank you Angela for your warm welcome.

I would advise you to consider all reviews and do not let the below two reviews put you off as it nearly did me.

Traveling group: Young Children
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
May 26, 2016
Thank you kindly for the review i am glad you enjoyed your stay i would welcome you back . kind regards Angela
rustybuck...
Bridgnorth, United Kingdom
“UNLOVED DIRTY PROPERTY”
Reviewed May 1, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Following our recent trip to Lytham near Blackpool and the resulting experience with the owners I feel I too must inform future holiday makers of the experience they may suffer.
After a awful experience of broken furniture, food stained fridge and cuboards the whole 90 minutes we spent at the property was like nothing before I've had after booking following reviews on trip advisor.
To be welcomed of pending fire due to tumble dryer the outlook was glum.
During the cleaning of the bathroom, kitchen and bedrooms it was obvious that not only the tumble dryer was at fault but the Hoover and other electrical fixtures including zero instructions on any appliances , lack of visual portable appliance testing and out of date fuse board. General maintaince of house was poor with cracked floor tiles damaged cuboards and flaking paint.
Having a host of rants from the owner via text and phone calls we packed up and left.
Still awaiting a call to discuss a refund.
Please avoid this property as nice as it looks from pictures.
The whole story is summed up with the comments book that show large amount of pages removed only showing the good comments .
Very sad experience
Looking forward to the owners response below as its the only one with received since we left.

Liked best: Getting home again
Liked least: M6 3 hours of wasted journey
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
May 18, 2016
Dear Jo and your husband Russ as i have explain on your husbands review , why would i have a comment book in my house i do not have to have one its not the law of TripAdvisor .Has for the dyer its to warn people about the recent scare with tumble dyer setting on fire . If future holiday makers are reading this ,just go by other reviews, these people tried asking for refund after holiday by saying they would put a bad review on holiday lettings .not one but 2 reviews the pictures sent where a tv control which they said was dirty a cupboard in which is my own food storage there was plenty more clean cupboards oh and a hair .The pictures of my house are accurate , Then when you left my property you trashed it throwing food on the floor upturning my garden furniture among other things .which i cannot describe on here you tried to destroy my business with unfounded reviews .sorry you didn't enjoy your stay plenty of people do .I have been on holiday lettings over 4 years never come across any body has rude as these people . I TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN WELCOMING MY CLIENTS IN WHICH I HAVE RETURNING CUSTOMERS . ANGELA .
Russ S
“AVOID THIS PROPERTY AT ALL COSTS GO TO TRAVEL LODGE”
Reviewed May 1, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

I have to mention that this is the first negative review I've listed on any property of trip advisor but I feel I must do so after being let down by the owner and trip advisor.
I must say hello to Angelia as I'm sure she will comment on this review, I just wished she would of done so via all my attempts to communicate before hand.
So I'm not going to go over everything just the important items as I'm sure trip advisor will limited my characters to under 20'000. !
Upon entering the property we had our first warning sign to warn us of the pending tumble dryer fire if left unattended.
So with this and the lack of any operating instructions for gas or electrical appliances we steered cleared.
Whilst the ladies started to unpack food supplies it became clear that a little TLC was required.numerous food and drink stains in cuboards and fridge.black hair in the dishes and toaster. Looking for cleaning supplies they come across empty bleach bottles, nappies and wet cleaning cloths under the sink. Moving the two year old coffee and sauce bottles and lining cupboards with kitchen towels so they carry on.
With the kids due to arrive tomorrow I set up in the lounge with the tech and tv, but that was cut short with no WIFI, lights not working, drink stained sofas and food stained remote controls.
So husband going upstairs thought id got away from the issues below, no . More discovering of broken furniture, black hair and food stains on bedding and pillows, along with no mattress alergy covers yuck . Another clean of bathroom was needed to remove scale and mold but the Hoover would be needed for the sand foot prints. Ah but the Hoover was broken and judging by the hair ball on the bottom not going to work anytime soon.
So,we decide a phone call to the owner was needed.
Message left and a call back followed , and ........ Wow what a response contain rants and rage towards my wife. It the phone wasn't on speaker phone then I wouldn't of belived it. So in not so may words we were asked to pack up and go home and quote " your this sort of people and playing the game and want to leave because of the weather forcast " trust me 3 hours of M6 and a wasted time of 90 mins trying to clean the house is not correct.
Following another phone call of ranting and nasty texts we all agreed this is not working.
To which we all packed up leaving the house in better condition than earlier.
So here is your chance to give your side Anglelia, but i will answer your questions now.
Not knowing that the kitchen had your PRIVATE space we only looked in cupboards to place our food in and look for cleaning products.
Thank you for the speedy response of getting us BT open zone wifi , did that include 6 of us ?
You've now received the numerous emails of pictures you requested to be sent, but as you've not replied to either emails , texts or phone Calls I can only assume you are still reading them.
I'd like to once again ask you to contact me to discuss a refund on the £375 we paid you for this trip.
I hope not to resort to further emails to other departments and services to finally end this dispute.
Ok the space below is all yours Angelia as you quote "pride yourself on good customer service "

Liked best: Coffee at McDonald's on way
Liked least: Whole package
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
May 5, 2016
Dear Russ the warning sign about the dryer was there for a reason ,has the has been out breaks of dryers setting fire in the news .Has for gas and electric appliances they are easy to manage . your wife left me a message saying my house was filthy it which it was not has i personally cleaned myself the remote control and cupboard picture was taken and sent to me asking for a full refund in which i thought does not justify a full refund .Then you sent me more pictures of a hair on the plates in cupboard then a stain on the leg of settee again nothing major for you not staying .Then threatening me with TripAdvisor review if i didn't refund money .Has to your picture of a hair on pillow and other things not sure how they got there .I do leave products for people to use under my sink and cupboards like salt and pepper tea and coffee also supply milk biscuits never had any complaints about doing that .I suggest you new what you were doing when you left my house in the condition you did ,all i can say is read my other reviews and also have returning guest booked in all summer .My guest book is full of good comments i do not have to have a guest book in the house i leave it up to people who stay to comment anything they want good or bad i take into account . Again a remote control and stain cupboard does not stop you staying and justify a full refund Russ and Jo .personally i think you new what you were doing looking for a cost free weekend .kind regards Angela
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing