“Pleanty of space”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
House near sea and beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 46 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Russ S
“AVOID THIS PROPERTY AT ALL COSTS GO TO TRAVEL LODGE”
Reviewed May 1, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

I have to mention that this is the first negative review I've listed on any property of trip advisor but I feel I must do so after being let down by the owner and trip advisor.
I must say hello to Angelia as I'm sure she will comment on this review, I just wished she would of done so via all my attempts to communicate before hand.
So I'm not going to go over everything just the important items as I'm sure trip advisor will limited my characters to under 20'000. !
Upon entering the property we had our first warning sign to warn us of the pending tumble dryer fire if left unattended.
So with this and the lack of any operating instructions for gas or electrical appliances we steered cleared.
Whilst the ladies started to unpack food supplies it became clear that a little TLC was required.numerous food and drink stains in cuboards and fridge.black hair in the dishes and toaster. Looking for cleaning supplies they come across empty bleach bottles, nappies and wet cleaning cloths under the sink. Moving the two year old coffee and sauce bottles and lining cupboards with kitchen towels so they carry on.
With the kids due to arrive tomorrow I set up in the lounge with the tech and tv, but that was cut short with no WIFI, lights not working, drink stained sofas and food stained remote controls.
So husband going upstairs thought id got away from the issues below, no . More discovering of broken furniture, black hair and food stains on bedding and pillows, along with no mattress alergy covers yuck . Another clean of bathroom was needed to remove scale and mold but the Hoover would be needed for the sand foot prints. Ah but the Hoover was broken and judging by the hair ball on the bottom not going to work anytime soon.
So,we decide a phone call to the owner was needed.
Message left and a call back followed , and ........ Wow what a response contain rants and rage towards my wife. It the phone wasn't on speaker phone then I wouldn't of belived it. So in not so may words we were asked to pack up and go home and quote " your this sort of people and playing the game and want to leave because of the weather forcast " trust me 3 hours of M6 and a wasted time of 90 mins trying to clean the house is not correct.
Following another phone call of ranting and nasty texts we all agreed this is not working.
To which we all packed up leaving the house in better condition than earlier.
So here is your chance to give your side Anglelia, but i will answer your questions now.
Not knowing that the kitchen had your PRIVATE space we only looked in cupboards to place our food in and look for cleaning products.
Thank you for the speedy response of getting us BT open zone wifi , did that include 6 of us ?
You've now received the numerous emails of pictures you requested to be sent, but as you've not replied to either emails , texts or phone Calls I can only assume you are still reading them.
I'd like to once again ask you to contact me to discuss a refund on the £375 we paid you for this trip.
I hope not to resort to further emails to other departments and services to finally end this dispute.
Ok the space below is all yours Angelia as you quote "pride yourself on good customer service "

Liked best: Coffee at McDonald's on way
Liked least: Whole package
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
May 5, 2016
Dear Russ the warning sign about the dryer was there for a reason ,has the has been out breaks of dryers setting fire in the news .Has for gas and electric appliances they are easy to manage . your wife left me a message saying my house was filthy it which it was not has i personally cleaned myself the remote control and cupboard picture was taken and sent to me asking for a full refund in which i thought does not justify a full refund .Then you sent me more pictures of a hair on the plates in cupboard then a stain on the leg of settee again nothing major for you not staying .Then threatening me with TripAdvisor review if i didn't refund money .Has to your picture of a hair on pillow and other things not sure how they got there .I do leave products for people to use under my sink and cupboards like salt and pepper tea and coffee also supply milk biscuits never had any complaints about doing that .I suggest you new what you were doing when you left my house in the condition you did ,all i can say is read my other reviews and also have returning guest booked in all summer .My guest book is full of good comments i do not have to have a guest book in the house i leave it up to people who stay to comment anything they want good or bad i take into account . Again a remote control and stain cupboard does not stop you staying and justify a full refund Russ and Jo .personally i think you new what you were doing looking for a cost free weekend .kind regards Angela
Lesley E
“Pleanty of space”
Reviewed April 9, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Had a great time with my Sister and three grandchildren. Great space, location fantastic, had everything we needed for a lovely holiday. Made lots of lovely memories.

Your age range 50-64
810jmj
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed April 4, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We have just returned and have had a great time - the location is perfect and the house is very spacious. Travel cot and stairgate were welcome extras!

Families with young children Large groups
Jobijo
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great house, lots of space, brilliant location”
Reviewed April 2, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

A lovely home with a great feel to it; all mod cons and very comfortable. We have a 2 year old and there was a high chair and stairgate available which was brilliant. Perfect for a family stay, and whilst the weather wasn't great, it was a good space to relax and be cosy in. Would stay again no question - also very reasonable price

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the space in the house
Liked least: nothing to say!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Apr 3, 2016
Thank you kindly also for my picture you left from your little girl much appreciated ,
22wisteri...
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Short break in a lovely house!”
Reviewed October 31, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Great house in a really good location. Quiet street far enough from the main road not to hear any traffic noise. Explored all parts of Lytham St Anne's, lots of restaurants in nearby Wood Street to choose from if desired. Property has great kitchen and dining area for meals in. Very convenient for Blackpool (illuminations were still on at the time of visit). Day trip to The Lakes very worthwhile. Lovely warm house awaited us each time on our return. Walks along the promenade were varied in different parts of St Anne's. Owner, Angela is to be commended for her attention to detail in this lovely property. The room sizes in the house also makes it feel luxurious.

Feb 3, 2016
Nicola M
Highland, Uk
“Fantastic house.”
Reviewed September 20, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

We have been staying in holiday cottages with family for about 15 years. This has to be one of the best. Clean, spacious. Even had buckets, spades and windbreakers if you're going to the beach.

It was only a few minutes in the car from Blackpool Prom, but far enough away to be quiet when wanted. Lovely park just around the corner with something for everyone and shops and beach a short walk away.

Will definately recommend it to people and stay again in the future.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was big enough for every one to have space if they wanted it.
Liked least: Could do with a few more bins.
Traveling group: Extended Family
skch2015
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Family House!”
Reviewed July 25, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Just back from a fabulous week staying in this wonderful house!! We were travelling with two small children, who just loved this house and said it was the best we have ever stayed in! The kitchen is lovely with everything you could need, and the welcome tray with tea, coffee and choc biscuits was a nice touch, there was also milk in the fridge for our arrival which was particularly helpful!. The beds are all very comfortable, and main bedrooms are lovely and spacious. The garden is a suntrap with sun from morning to evening, and a nice grassy patch to the side that the kids could play on. The wifi worked great. This house is a 1 minute walk from a brilliant park which we spent many hours in, and a 5 minute walk from the pier at st annes with various things to amuse the kids.....arcades, boats, water balls, bouncy castles, chips and ice creams!! A 5 minute walk the other direction will take you to the beach with access over the dunes.

All in all a lovely spacious house, we will be back!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size of property and location
Liked least: nothing!
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Jul 26, 2015
Thank you Kirsten glad you enjoyed your stay . Angela
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing