“Great little restaurant”

The Lytham Kitchen
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My wife and I have had lunch there quite a few times and found it to be a nice place to eat with Very tasty home made food and attentive staff at reasonable prices. We certainly will be back again!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Over the years the Lytham Kitchen has appeared in any guises. With the present owners there has recently been a slide into mediocrity re. cleanliness , service, food quality. I recently made an ill-advised choce of scarmbled egg on white toast. Well, the toast must have started as a bargain store item and was uneatably soggy because the "scrambled" egg, far from being fluffy and light was an equally uneatable, ill cooked, morass of liquid goo. The coffee was just about drinkable. Oh, another thing....do not go here after 3.30 pm. They will not be happy to cook for you because they are too busy cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming all round you so they can all leave at 5pm Do not go here!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Shopping day in Lytham had lunch in lytham kitchen fish and chips peas top notch great service very friendly staff I wanted a carrot cake for afters but was to full tea, and a latte for me.good latte. Price very reasonable. Its the 3rd time we have eaten here always been very good.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Popped in last weekend for coffee and cake. Very friendly staff and the quality of the food was excellent. You get what you pay for!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I like The Lytham Kitchen and have been a regular customer for some time. The quality and service is good but you pay accordingly - it's quite expensive.

Earlier this week I took advantage of the "free" regular coffee or tea that accompanies a breakfast order before 11am. I chose the £8.75 breakfast and requested a LARGE coffee. I expected to pay a supplement of the difference between a regular (£1.70) and large coffee (£2.10). Not so! On being billed £10.85 I queried the charge to be told in no uncertain terms by the waitress that the offer only applies with a regular coffee. At no point was I offered the "free" cup with my meal.

Any potential customers should beware. Personally, I don't like to be misled or ripped off.
I

1  Thank mikethetaxi
mrschaps1972, Owner at The Lytham Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

We are sorry to hear that you were mistakenly overcharged on your last visit to us.It is our policy to charge a supplement of the difference between a regular and large coffee when ordering either of our breakfast specials.
We would like to apologise and let you know that we have had a training session with the girls and this will not happen again.
Thankyou for bringing this to our attention and the next time you visit,please,let us know and we will make it right.

Sincerely,Mark and Debbie.