“Good honest food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Lytham Kitchen

The Lytham Kitchen
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Preston, United Kingdom
“Good honest food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

If you find yourself shopping in Lytham and you decide it's time for food then you must visit the Lytham kitchen! Although more a cafe setup, the food is extremely good! The premises are clean, the staff very helpful and accommodating, and the deserts.....say no more! Give it a try, we call in on occasion for anything from a quick Cup of tea to a nice cooked lunch. Being close to the centre, it's also very handy.

• Visited April 2013

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

My husband and I often go for a weekend breakfast.
We cannot fault it. The food is fresh and locally sourced and the staff are hardworking.

Visited November 2013
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
“food and service, at last!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

I am so glad me and my friends decided to give here a 4th try, on our last 3 times although the food has been excellent and it is clean and welcoming we have found the service a little lacking. We decided on Friday to give it another go and so glad we did, it was very busy and upon my arrival I was shown upstairs to wait for my friends by our waitress , who greeted me with a huge smile and a bright flower. Although we watched the tables around us fill up at least 3 times we received nothing less than polite and attentive service, whilst also up and down the stairs I wouldn't like to count. Thankyou Lytham Kitchen, we have now found a place that serves exquisite, plentiful food and service to match.

• Visited November 2013
“First visit and not last”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here and was very impressed.The service was 1st class and waitress very helpful and polite.
The food was plentiful and of very good quality.
We shall definitely be back for more

Visited November 2013
wolverhampton
“what a really nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

went to the Lytham kitchen yesterday had eggs benedict absolutely tastey and fulfilling the staff were attentive and polite and very helpful the restaurant was clean and tidy and very busy I will defo come again very nice Lytham kitchen and thankyou

• Visited November 2013