Best Western Plus Blackpool Lytham St Annes Glendower Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
St. Ives Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
View Hotel
Inn on the Prom Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
View Hotel
Dalmeny Resort Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
View Hotel
The Bedford Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
View Hotel
Clifton Park Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
  • Breakfast included
Mode Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
View Hotel
The Anchorage(Lytham St Anne's)
  • Breakfast included
The Lindum Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
  • Restaurant
The Grand Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
View Hotel
Elsinghurst Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
View Hotel
All reviewssea viewsand dunesdog friendly hotelwedding receptionevening meallovely hotelwould highly recommend this hotelsea frontbooked this hotelpublic areasdouble roomfamily roomboth nightsfollowing morningcouldn't do enoughfull englishmany thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Room was fine, large and clean. Evening meal was also fine, however breakfast was a different situation altogether.

The choice at breakfast was good, the waiting staff excellent but eggs benedict came out stone cold - TWICE. I was not the only guest sending eggs back - I saw at least 4 others.

It should not happen once, but twice is inexcusable. The poor waiting staff of course bore the brunt

Room Tip: On the front has wonderful view over the sea
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank JDGall
VictoriaC72, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Blackpool Lytham St Annes Glendower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Good Morning,
I am very troubled to hear about the cold egg situation at breakfast, it really is unacceptable and I will be taking the matter up with relevant department to ascertain exactly what went wrong.
We pride ourselves on offering a wide selection of breakfast items to cater for the most discerning taste, and I can only apologise that we failed to deliver on this occasion.
Thank you for the feedback and I do hope this will not deter you from visiting us again.
Best Regards

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

We had a fantastic lunch. The food was beautifully prepared and presented. A good variety on the menu and the specials were very tempting too. New decor made it a bright and sunny location. Staff very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank LinsHW

Good Morning,
Thank you for your fabulous review of our new restaurant "Coast". Great news to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your time with us and I will pass your favourable comments on to the rest of the team.
Hopefully you will return in the not too distant future.
Kind Regards

Reviewed March 19, 2014

This hotel has an enviable position overlooking the sand dunes and beach. The interior is in need of some updating, however that is more than compensated by the very friendly staff. Room 103 is light and spacious, having a double and single bed with two windows overlooking the sea.
The price cannot be beaten if booked with one of the special offer sites.
They have recently had the restaurant refurbished. This is a total contrast the hotel as it is bright and contemporary. Wonderful choices for breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank estelleManchester

Hello there,
Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely review. We are indeed updating the hotel in all areas, we are currently having a bespoke carpet designed for all the ground floor areas which will make a huge impact on the look and feel of the ground floor.
I do hope that you will return to visit us again when you are next in the area.
Best Wishes

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stayed here in February on a business trip. I found the staff at the hotel to be helpful and friendly, the hotel was clean and was well presented. I had two meals in the restaurant which was an evening meal and breakfast the following day both of which I enjoyed thoroughly.I enjoyed a large warm and very comfortable room which was well appointed The hotel is well placed for shops etc and is also on the beachfront which a February stay did no justice. All in all a good stay and I will return there when I am back in the area,

Room Tip: The rooms I could not comment however the SatNav takes you to the rear of the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank gary547

Good Morning,
Great to hear from a business traveller that you enjoyed your time with us, our main aim is to create a warm atmosphere for all our guests, I feel its particularly important for solo travellers to feel as comfortable as possible when working away from home, and I'm delighted that you enjoyed everything and will return.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Best Regards

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Have stayed here on several occasions, always good value , but recent restaurant refurbishment helps to take the stay / hotel to the next level.
Good choice of products and reasonably priced. Service is always friendly and efficient,well done !

Room Tip: Rooms on the front are best, great views of the sea.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Good Morning,
I am so pleased to hear that you approve of the refurbishment of our new restaurant "Coast", we still have a few finishing touches to do but we are all really excited about it, not just the look and feel but also the seasonality of the menus and local produce. Its always great to get a pat on the back, so thank you very much for that.
Hope to see you in the hotel again really soon.
Kind Regards