“Best bagels!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We love visiting Lytham as many times a year as we can and it's always my favourite part to have a walk on the beach and then a quick bite in Zest. The first time we visited I thought it seemed sweet and I ordered a salmon baguette not expecting anything too amazing. To my delight it was and still is the best bagel I've ever had! SO much on the plate, well dressed with a huge fresh salad and dressing.

It was so good i always persuade my partner to go back. I would describe the service spas fast and unfussy. Alot of Reviewers just seem to enjoy writing bad comments or because someone hasnt licked their backsides as soon as they enter somewhere they get a chip on their shoulder! We've even taken friends and had a great time. It's always full of people and I always leave very satisfied.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Think I am addicted to the Hot Chocolate at Zest - it's the best!! Food good too, have been many times for lunch and have never been disappointed. There is always a good selection of cakes available too. I always find the staff friendly, though on my last visit I had trouble communicating with the waitress who could barely speak English (having said that she tried very hard to understand and had a lovely manner, plus we did get what we ordered which I had been doubtful about!). Always love visiting Zest it and still prefer it to the new eateries and cafes which have opened up recently.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Food always fresh and hot. Lovely coffee. Nice house wine.
Good for a light lunch.Never tried in evening though.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Excellent place to chill.
Food is simple and well done.
Great selection of quality branded BWS.

Atmosphere that caters for many different ages.

Will be returning next Sunday

Reviewed November 14, 2012

myself and a friend visited zest this lunchtime, not somewhere we ever go for lunch (usually for coffee and a cake) but we will be going back. super atmosphere,very clean & warm, staff are friendly and lunch was "yummy" we both had a tuna melt panini which came garnished, a glass of rose wine & a bottle of water. £21.50. good value and well worth the money.