“Very very nice breakfast”

Jack's Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: British, Wine Bar, American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Very very nice breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great little restaurant, ingredients of good quality ...a little overpriced though. Maybe worth including tea or coffee would make it better alum. Expect to pay £20 for two breakfasts. Lovely area to sit in. Service by young man with exceptional manners....great!

• Visited January 2013
JACKSBISTRO, Manager at Jack's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
This has been a new venture to Jack's opening for breakfast and we are still learning from and listening to our customers. Through this we now have a new amazing offer and all of our prices are being reduced but will still not waiver on the quality of the product we provide. We have just launched a new promotion today (18th February) for our breakfasts. We are now offering a breakfast special consisting of sausage, bacon, egg, tomato, hash browns, blackpudding and toast including a tea or filter for £4.50.
On behalf of the team at Jack's, I would like to thank you for your kind words especially on our service as this is one of the many things in which we pride ourselves on. I have passed on your comments to everyone here so thank you again.

I hope to see you again in the future and I hope you get chance to try out our breakfast promotion.

Stockport
“Excellent food, service & atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We went last night & they had a valentine menu available ( 2 course for £21 or 3 for £25 ) as well as the normal menu..
The food was excellent & the staff couldn't be more helpful..
Will definitely be going back again.
Loved every minute being there !!

Thank you for such kind comments regarding your evening and Im really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your meal. Valentines weekend was an extremely busy weekend for us and its great to hear when someone enjoys themselves.
Here at Jack's we strive to ensure that every part of the evening is perfect, from the quality and presentation of the food to the waiting on staff and the service they provide and finally the atmosphere throughout the night.
I have passed your comments to everyone on the team and I hope to see you again soon.
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

We had a very enjoyable meal, it was a celebration
of a very dear friends birthday. She now lives in Blackpool and wasn't aware of Jack's Bistro but she will now share her experience
with friends. The staff were most friendly and helpful, the food was delicious.

Visited February 2013
Thank you for your comments and im really pleased to hear that your friend enjoyed her birthday.
At Jack's, we love to hear if its a special occasion and always aim to try and make it special in some way.

I have passed on your kind comments to everyone and I hope to see you again in the future.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

This is a fantastic, independent restaurant. All of the management and staff were very attentive and pleasant. There was a large party of people eating at the same time as my wife and I so we knew we might have a slight wait on our hands. There was a tiny delay, but the team kept us informed at all times and this really wasn't an issue. We would definitely recommend this restaurant!

JACKSBISTRO, Manager at Jack's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
As you know, Saturday was an extremely busy night for us and we ended up having three parties all larger than 10 people. Thank you for your patience and especially your kind words on the evening.
At Jacks, we pride ourselves on the high standards in which we offer and always try to ensure that even on the busiest of nights this standard is never dropped.
Thank you for coming to visit us and I hope that we see you again soon.
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Too good to be true?? Er, no!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is the third time we have visited Jack's and it has become one of our FAVOURITE restaurants to dine in. We first visited last year in January & were hugely impressed and it has never disappointed. There is a deceptively relaxed atmosphere! I say deceptively as the staff have an excellent balance of being extremely warm & pleasant whilst being incredibly attentive, polite & on the ball without being intrusive.
The food has never failed to please, and each time we have visited there have always been changes & additions to the menu so the experience is never tired. On this occasion we were tempted with appetisers before our starters and in even the simplest of bites (olives, chorizo & garlic bread) the quality of the ingredients & standard of presentation is superb. I will say though that the Eton Mess served in a cocktail glass was somewhat of a challenge for my other half who flung half of it down his trousers whilst attempting to crack the meringue!!
I also need to mention the wine list which is like reading my dream list! Always beautiful wines & interesting flavours. It is too hard to pick just one. So we didn't!!
The price reflects the good food and quality service on offer and should not deter potential guests.
We will continue to visit & recommend Jack's as often as we can.

• Visited January 2013
JACKSBISTRO, Manager at Jack's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Firstly, I just want to say on behalf of all of the team at Jacks, thank you so much for your kind words and the fact that we have turned into one of your favourite restaurants, makes us so proud.
We are very proud of our high standards and always look for ways to constantly improve ourselves. I hope the next time you visit us we are even better.

Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you in the future.