“Ideal location for scouting around East Anglia”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Front of Honeysuckle and patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

_timnezzy
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Do not stay here”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I want to start by saying that I stay in around 3 or 4 properties every year and have never written a bad review before but I was so disappointed that I felt compelled. Very poor accommodation. Front door rotten and peeling paint. Rubbish around bins and garden furniture dirty. The rooms had mold and damp on walls. The kitchen was dirty and we had to clean all utensils and crockery before we could use them. The toilet was very dirty all around the base and the shower was moldy and the shower attachment was black with mold. I took my mum here for a much needed break after a bereavement and I felt embarrassed and so disappointed for her. The owners clearly took no care or pride in their property. They really should not be expecting people to part with their money to stay here.

Management Response
Apr 2, 2018
Hi, I am truly sorry that you were disappointed with your experience last summer. At the time I was seriously ill in hospital awaiting major surgery and I can only apologise if the cleaning did not meet my usual standard. We had purchased a new front door, but were waiting for the carpenter to fit it. Also what may have looked like mould was actually caused by condensation and had also been dealt with by installing a new extractor system, but unfortunately we had not had time to redecorate. I would like to offer you the opportunity to bring your mother back for a free weekend, or if you live too far away for that, an extended 4 day weekend when the weather gets better.
Please do get in touch if you would be willing to take up this offer.
With apologies once again, and all good wishes
Jennie
Reviewed August 7, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jun 2, 2018
Thank you for your review - it was a pleasure to have you staying here.
I hope you will feel able to visit again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing