“Ypres” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of In The Footsteps Battlefield Tours

In The Footsteps Battlefield Tours
Ranked #5 of 30 things to do in Ross-on-Wye
More attraction details
Owner description: Follow in the footsteps of Heroes! with In the footsteps Battlefield Tours. Our top quality service can be tailored to suit your every need. Let our experts guide you around the battlefields telling you the stories of heroes, showing you the places where they fought and giving you an understanding of what the officers and men who fought the battles went through. A tour with us will leave you with memories that will last forever.
Oxford, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Ypres”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I went on a general tour of the Ypres Salient, paying particular attention to the role played by the Welsh Regiments in 3rd Ypres. I had a fantastic time. Ian (Our guide) was really well informed and passionate about the subject (Apart from being a nice bloke). My son has developed a fascination in what happened in WW1 as a result of the tour. I would really recommened and I will be using them again myself.

Visited July 2012