“Not good”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Wye Valley Spa

Wye Valley Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Wye Valley Spa is a ladies only sanctuary - set in an exquisite, private location in an Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the heart of the Wye Valley. We offer professional treatments, luxurious facilities, excellent food, cozy accommodation, friendly staff and an attractive price structure.Our facilities include hot tub, Jacuzzi®, sauna, steam room, outdoor swimming pool and Roman room. Plus, six dedicated rooms for relaxation, therapies and treatments.Fully licensed for dancing, dining, drinking and music.With bar and bistro for enjoying food, drinks and alcohol from an extensive menu - either inside on snug winter days or al fresco on the pool-side in the summer sunshine.This sanctuary is for ladies who wish to experience relaxation like no other - either in the inner sanctum clearing your head of all stress, tucked up in the cozy clubroom reading a magazine of your choice or maybe outside in hot tub soaking up the amazing atmosphere and views.
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Not good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Horrible massage no pressure, asked repeatedly and still had no improvement felt like I was being stroked!

3 Thank Ann3451

Gloucester, United Kingdom
“An excellent day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

We attended as a group of 16 for a surprise hen day and evening, as the organiser of the event I found WVS was one of the very few places to give exclusivity to large groups, for the package price it included use of facilities, lunch, treatment each, sleepover, dinner and optional evening entertainment. I agree with some reviews that it Is somewhat retro, however it just adds to the experience, but is spotlessly clean. The staff are nothing short of amazing, very attentive to your needs and wants, Stella deserves a holiday! That woman works so hard!!! The food was nice I would of liked a full English option for breakfast but never asked, I'm sure if I did Stella would of done her upmost to make sure we got it, that said I did enjoy what was on offer and partially enjoyed my lunch. The day was very much set by what we wanted with no pressure to keep time. The bride had extra special treatment from the staff to make her feel extra special. The sleeping facilities are great and the chill out room doubled up great as a bedroom.
All in all it is a great place, welcoming, homely, where it can all be about you, the price is very competitive and I challenge anyone to find a package like this for a hen party within this budget (believe me I've tried!!)
Thanks again to all the staff you made it truly memorable. We will find an excuse and come back for another sleepover.

Berkeley, Gloucestershire
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing relaxing friendly spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I have just come back from a hen weekend at the wye valley spa and it was fantastic! The staff are all do friendly and helpful and professional. The spa treatments were just divine and the hot tubs were amazing! The owners Stella and graham are just the best by going above and beyond to make our stay great. I really cannot find any fault with the place and we all plan on coming back again soon! Thank you wye valley spa for an amazing weekend x

Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Amazing place with fantastic staff who go above and beyond.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

I have just returned from Wye Valley Spa for my surprise hen weekend.
This was organised my my sister in law and cousin. I had no idea where I was going or what I was doing. We had a group of 16 and not one of us has a bad word to say about it.
Stella and her team are very welcoming and friendly. They are helpful and go above and beyond to make your stay perfect.
The facilities are lovely the two hot tubs on the terrace and amazing with stunning views. We were even lucky and the sun made an appearance for my special day which made it all the more enjoyable.
The food in our package was lovely great portions sizes and very tasty.
Sleep arrangement were lovely with the options for a few guest to sleep in the rooms and the rest of us had a massive sleepover in our onsies and had a proper girlie natter.
The entertainment was fantastic and even had karaoke to finish the night off.
I came back very relaxed from my microdermabrasion facial and my skin is glowing. The other members of the hen party had various treatment and all said they were amazing.
I cannot praise this place and staff enough.
Thank you for a fantastic day and night!!

Coleford, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Visited with my sister not long after she had her baby as a treat (back last year)

My first time at a spa and was not sure what to expect especially as the package we had bought was very cheap but was very pleasantly surprised. All the staff were very friendly and the whole atmosphere was very relaxing.

We enjoyed relaxing on the Jacuzzi which has wonderful views. The food was delicious and the service was great.

The fact that it is a women only sanctuary was also a bonus.

Over all the day was fantastic and great value for money. I would highly recommend and can not wait to return.

Visited September 2013