Wilton Court Restaurant with Rooms
$96
$62
$56
Hotels.com
The King's Head Hotel(Ross-on-Wye)
$98
$95
The Paddocks Hotel(Ross-on-Wye)
$99
The Chase Hotel(Ross-on-Wye)
$127
Agoda.com
Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel(Ross-on-Wye)(Great Value!)
$73
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Penyard House(Weston under Penyard)
$71
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Glewstone Court(Ross-on-Wye)
TripAdvisor
The Old Court Hotel(Ross-on-Wye)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe riverbox of chocolatesmulberry treea river view roombooked through secret escapeson arrivalfillet steakowners and staffoverlooking the gardenexcellent foodsmall hotelnight breaklocally sourced ingredientslovely hotelbiscuitscooked to perfectionnothing is too much trouble
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2011

Getting old is not one of life's favourite occupations, so I decided to forget that and celebrate the fact with a gathering of 80+ friends from around the UK at the Wilton Court. Helen and Roger did a wonderful job, in entertaining, providing sumptuous food, and service second to none. Apart from the day being a huge success, it was really nice that my guests phoned me later to compliment me on my choice of venue, and the wonderful stay they all had. If I was 60 again ( I wish) I wouldn't change a thing.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 22, 2011

As a frequent visitor to Cumbria and being aware of their exceptionaly high accommodation standards, I needed to be sure that the establishment chosen in Ross to entertain a business customer from Keswick, Cumbria was to at least match or exceed these high standards. Roger and Helen at the Wilton Court were excellent hosts, the food was to die for, the accommodation supherb - I'm sure we will meet there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I have been to the Wilton Court on several occasions with my husband and various family members. My husband discovered it years ago with work colleagues and we've been returning ever since. We have celebrated major events and small family gatherings but whatever the occasion we are made to feel comfortable and pampered.
The interior is elegant yet homely and the gardens lovely and secluded. We have not stayed there but I have no doubt it would be an unforgettable experience!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2011

We chose Wilton Court for our wedding in June as soon as we saw it on our visit to Ross on Wye at the beginning of 2011. A beautiful 16th century Elizabethan building in a stunning location next to the River Wye and overlooking St Marys Chuch up on the hill at Ross. The accommodation was comfortable, very clean and well serviced and had spectacular view across the river. Our wedding, held in the lovely conservatory attached to the dining room with views out to the intimate walled garden, was all we could have wished for. We met the owner, Helen, a few weeks before the event and she helped us finalise everything, but our thanks must go to Katie (the wedding organiser ) and her staff for the very professional way they prepared everything and served at table. All the guests commented on how delicious the food for the Wedding Breakfast was so our thanks must go to the chef also, and we cannot forget to mention Jason who was responsible for the running ( very relaxed and friendly ) of the hotel in the absence of Helen and Roger who were on a short break away. Bob and Jennifer ( and all their guests ) have wonderful memories of a special day.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2011

When we arrived there was a friendly atmosphere all the staff we came across where helpful, professional and dedicated to ensure we had a lovely few days. The food was excellent and was presented in a lovely manner. We felt that we were able to take our time and enjoy the relaxation that was surrounding us. The bedroom was spacious and oozed with old world charm. The panoramic views from the bedroom window overlooking both the river and the mountains in the distance where spectacular. The owners (Roger & Helen) made us both feel special and nothing that we asked for appeared to be to much trouble. Helen and Roger ensured that are break away was relaxed and uncomplicated, this break away was extremely needed and was met by our expectations. We will return again before the end of the year and we will bring friends and family with us.
Mr & Mrs Ball