We have always wanted to stay at out local Ross-on-Wye Premier Inn, living only 2 miles away, so I surprised the family with a night's stay and breakfast in the adjoning Beefeater. Bonkers but its Xmas !!. Not disappointed as we knew it had ben reburbished recently. Great large tv's (better than those at the Swansea Waterfront (which is supposed to be one of Premier Inns top hotels) If you want a view (of rolling fields) then choose a room on the left side downstairs or upstairs (as you look at the hotel) or any of the rear rooms upstairs. The quieter rooms are at the back, away from the main road but all are pretty quiet.The Family room we stayed in (rm 112) upstairs at the back was quiet and large
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of the great outdoors in this idyllic spot by the Brecon Beacons and the Forest of Dean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Ross-On-Wye
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Herefordshire