What can I say about Premier Inn's except they are great!!! This one has easy access just off the end of the M50 with a massive free car park. The adjoining Beefeater was efficient and the Continental breakfast had the usual items on offer. Be sure to ask for a quiet room at the back of the hotel (overlooking fields) with only the sheep a possible noise source in the night. If you don't fancy eating at the Beefeater in the evening a very short drive away is the Moody Cow pub restaurant - on the expensive side but fantastic for a romantic evening out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of the great outdoors in this idyllic spot by the Brecon Beacons and the Forest of Dean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Ross-On-Wye
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Herefordshire