My wife and I stayed at this Premier Inn for two nights and found the room extremely warm, even though we had both of the fans that were in the room going full time and the window open as far as it would go. We were surprised that as it had been recently refurbished, air conditioning had not been installed.
Having had my gripe about the heat, the room itself was clean and comfortable and even had a large screen TV installed. The staff were all excellent and friendly and the hotel is in an excellent location, ideal for exploring the area around Ross-on-Wye.
We found the restaurant to be very busy most of the time and even more so on the Sunday we arrived. It took ages just waiting to be served in the bar and even though we booked a table for our evening meals we still had to wait some time to be seated. We found the food not to be very good and more expensive than other attached Premier Inn restaurants but found the hard working staff to be very attentive.
Although we found the room to be very warm I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again because the location is great and staff welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of the great outdoors in this idyllic spot by the Brecon Beacons and the Forest of Dean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Ross-On-Wye
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Herefordshire