Just had a night at the Premier Inn in Ross-on-Wye, great location 3 mins drive from the pretty little town, on site Beefeater restaurant, ate a plentiful breakfast there, great quality, freshly cooked, just what you want! My only gripe is those fiddly little milk things (Dairy Stix), they are just awful, hardly any milk in them when you finally get them open, I need about 6 in a coffee each time, please Premier Inn can you find another type of milk??!!
Sadly we can't use Premier Inns for much longer as our daughter is nearly out of a cot, we also have a 7 and a 4 year old and we can only stay in one room if we have little one in a cot, might sneak a Ready Bed in though. Even if we had to purchase 2 rooms we'd only use one anyway! What's the hotel's policy on this??!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of the great outdoors in this idyllic spot by the Brecon Beacons and the Forest of Dean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Ross-On-Wye
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Herefordshire