Having stayed here before I expected the same. Did not start well as a phone call three days before told me the builders were in. Arrived on the Sunday and everything was fine. The next day not so good, builders everywhere and working in one side of the hotel.I do have a gripe about this. Why do the builders who are working there have to park there cars and vans in the best parking spaces so the paying customers with bags have to try and find a space elsewhere.The builders should have parking at the top by the benches away from the hotel. The updated rooms are nice but the new furniture has little storage space and is aimed at the business traveller staying one night The staff at the hotel and the beefeater are excellent and very friendly but I feel the way the building work was going on has affected my stay and I do feel cheated that my break was turned into a stay within a building project.Once the work is completed then the hotel will be excellent thanks to the excellent attidude of the staff.
Premier Inn please put on your website if work is being carried out and also make is a policy that the paying customer has the priority to park in the hotel spaces not the builders.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of the great outdoors in this idyllic spot by the Brecon Beacons and the Forest of Dean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Ross-On-Wye
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Herefordshire