Stayed here for one night as a convenient and not too distant escape while our bathroom at home was being refurbished. Not all that exciting one might think, but the beauty of Premier Inns is that you can change your mind up until the last minute, booking is simplicity itself and you are always assured of certain standards of comfort. The restaurants vary slightly according to which branch of the chain they belong to - this one is a Beefeater so if you like steaks and burgers you're laughing. That said there is a decent choice of alternatives as well. We found a warm and friendly welcome, straightforward check in, a large, comfortable room with the temperature easily adjusted to our choice, clean and comfortable bathroom, and we had a thoroughly pleasant evening in the adjoining restaurant.
All in all a home from home which is perhaps surprising in a "budget" and "chain" hotel. A decent breakfast set us up for the return home to the noise, cold (heating off line due to the work) and disruption of home!
A very nice example of a Premier Inn, too close to home for regular stays for us but certainly one we would recommend to friends and family should the need arise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of the great outdoors in this idyllic spot by the Brecon Beacons and the Forest of Dean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Ross-On-Wye
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Herefordshire