We arrived where we iniatially thought it was the middle of no-where - but in the days that followed we were really thrilled with our stay!
The staff were brilliant! - we needed extra pillows and plenty of teas and coffee - all of which was no problem- and every member of staff with a willing and helpfull smile!
We'd gone on a day canoeing trip where we ended up in the water with the first 10mins of the day! On returning to the hotel - the receptionist couldnt have been more helpful - laughed with us and then took all our soaking wet clothes and put them in the dryer for us!
Breakfast was well provided for and of a good quality.
We would throughly recommend the Ross on Wye and will be returning to it again in the summer of 2012!
Dont miss it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of the great outdoors in this idyllic spot by the Brecon Beacons and the Forest of Dean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Ross-On-Wye
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Herefordshire