My husband and I stayed here for five nights. We found the location to be excellent ie with lovely views of surrounding countryside (including sheep outside our bedroom window one morning!) and the famous view of the church at Ross with the river in front of it. The staff were very friendly, polite and helpful, in the hotel and in the restaurant. The room was situated in the very recently built new wing at the back of the hotel, second from the left on the first floor and you could smell the newness. It was very clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was consumed at the Beefeater adjacent - good choice and nicely cooked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of the great outdoors in this idyllic spot by the Brecon Beacons and the Forest of Dean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Ross-On-Wye
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Herefordshire