“great little place for coffee and cake”
Review of Pots and Pieces

Pots and Pieces
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Teashop and Coffee Shop, serving light lunches, cream teas and a wide range of cakes. Everything is homemade!
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We found this lovely little coffee shop on a very rainy Saturday last weekend. From the outside it looked lovely and inviting and it certainly lived up to that when we went inside. We were warmly greeted, felt very welcome and enjoyed delicious coffee, shortbread and toasted teacakes.
Will definitely recommend and will call again when we next pass through Ross on Wye.
Thank you for brightening up our day!

PotsandPieces, Owner at Pots and Pieces, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We were thrilled to read that you enjoyed your visit to Pots and Pieces so much and that we brightened up your day. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

My wife & I visited this café for afternoon tea and cake and were pleasantly surprised by the welcome we received. the food was great so much so that we decided to visit for lunch the next day. Again we were received with open arms and enjoyed the home made soup and another piece of homemade cake. Definitely the place to visit if you are in Ross on Wye.

PotsandPieces, Owner at Pots and Pieces, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us and thank you for visiting twice! We were so pleased you enjoyed both visits and we hope to seed you again when you are next near Ross on Wye.

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

For what was a lousy day outside, Pots and Pieces more than made up for it with their fantastic cream tea. The fruit scones were tasty yet light, and the clotted cream with jam were to die for.

We felt extremely welcome. If I could give it 6 stars, I would. I'll certainly come back. Perhaps I'll come sit and write my book and ... eat scones all day.

Get there - you won't regret it.

PotsandPieces, Owner at Pots and Pieces, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Sara and I have just received your wonderful review and were thrilled to hear we were able to cheer up an otherwise wet and dreary day for you. So pleased you enjoyed our cream tea and yes, you would be welcome to return to work on your book. We look forward to seeing you again sometime.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Friendly and quick service. Good soup and cheese tart, which my husband enjoyed. I had the cream tea, which came with two scones plus jam and cream. this is purely a personal view but I was disappointed that the scones had been warmed. It alters the texture and shouldn't be necessary if they are fresh (which I am sure they were). Perhaps customers could be offered the choice? Otherwise an enjoyable meal and we will call again if we are in the area.

PotsandPieces, Owner at Pots and Pieces, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we were pleased you enjoyed your visit. Thanks for the feedback on warm scones, we will advise our staff to check on this in future to give people the option.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Were made to feel very welcome by the friendly staff. Quick service. Had a Latte and a Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows.The Lemon drizzle cake was to die for - moist and zesty. Lovely.

PotsandPieces, Owner at Pots and Pieces, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We were pleased that you enjoyed your visit to Pots and Pieces. You visited on our day off so you met our lovely staff who enjoy making customers feel welcome, I will let them know you appreciated their service. Sara is also pleased you enjoyed her Lemon Drizzle (it is a bit special isn't it?!), we have built an amazing reputation for our cakes and the Lemon Drizzle is a close favourite to the Coffee and Walnut. We hope to see you again sometime and please tell your friends about us if they are heading our way.