“Warm friendly atmosphere and good food”
Review of The Obilash

The Obilash
Ranked #37 of 94 Restaurants in Ross-on-Wye
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located at the top of the main high street in Ross-on-Wye, The Obilash Restaurant and Take-Away is the first Indian in town. We have been established since 1985. Our ethos remains the same, which is to provide the highest quality of food using only the best sourced ingredients as well as maintaining a high standard of service at all times. There is free parking outside the restaurant after 6pm. We also provide a free delivery service.
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

It was a spur of the moment decision and I must say I will be visiting again, the food was lovely and my starter was fabulous. Highly recommend chicken chat, it was also good value for money especially with their offer 4 courses £9.95 worth every penny

1  Thank MrsTrotman

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We visited the Obilash Indian Restaurant on Monday evening. It was absolutely brilliant, atmosphere, service, quality of food and the best value for monet ever.
We went as a family with two teenage boys for my eldest birthday and we will certainly be going back.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I happened to look at the local free paper and saw a offer from Sunday to Thursday any starter any main side and a Naan or rice plus a glass of wine for £9.95 for the whole of January.
I thought that for that price you were not going to get a lot but to my surprise it was gorgeous.
Very well presented and value for money and the food was first class.
Well done Obilash we will be back.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I brought my family a Groupon voucher for the Obilash as I had been years ago and it was nice back then. I was a little cautious, thinking perhaps we would get small portions or it wouldn't be so nice as the voucher was such a good deal, but we were all amazed at the quantity and quality of the food! Lovely and fresh, polite service too. In fact we had so much, none of us could finish our mains! I would go back there again.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We visited Obilash on Monday evening and were delighted to find they had a January Special offer - £9.99 for a starter, main course, side dish and a glass of wine! Four of us had different starters, meals and side dishes - all of which were freshly cooked, tasted delicious and served by friendly, attentive staff.

If you haven't tried the Obilash I would highly recommend that you do - you won't find better in Ross.