“Great Value for a Great night out”
Review of Obilash

Obilash
Ranked #45 of 84 Restaurants in Ross-on-Wye
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located at the top of the main high street in Ross-on-Wye, The Obilash Restaurant is the oldest Indian restaurant in town. We have been established since 1985. Our ethos remains the same, which is to provide the highest quality of food using only the best locally sourced ingredients as well as maintaining a high standard of service at all times. There is free parking outside the restaurant after 6pm. We also provide a free delivery service.
“Great Value for a Great night out”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have visited the Obilash Indian restaurant a couple of times with my friends and have always had a lovely meal, the service is good and would definitely recommend it. They have a licensed bar so need to take your own.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Curry Night”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Recently visited the Obilash and felt I needed to say how good the food was and service was excellent.

Worth a visit if your in the area, you will not be dissapointed.

obilashrestaurant, Owner at Obilash, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Great meeting you and your friends. we hope to see again in near future. Thank you.
Cheltenham
“excellent experience and Meal”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We bought a groupon voucher to experience this restaurant and it was fabulous. Family run by two brothers who own one in Cardiff and one somewhere else it is local and inviting yet the food is authentic and service terrific. We had a lovely meal and will be going back.

Samantha Charlton

Visited January 2013
obilashrestaurant, Owner at Obilash, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thanks for visiting us! Thank you
Ross-on-Wye, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Had my doubts about the Obilash as I haven't been there for years since having a bad experience before. My wife said she had a Groupon voucher and she had heard there were new owners.

I can say it was the best Indian meal I have had for ages. The meal was great value and the portions were filling. In fact my son could not eat all of his so they put it in a container to take home. Thanks for that Obilash.

My only small comment was it took a little while for the waiters to take our order but I was in no rush and enjoyed a drink and chat while waiting.

We will be back Obilash. (The Barnard family, Ross on Wye)

obilashrestaurant, Owner at Obilash, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
It was a pleasure serving you! see you soon.
Derby, United Kingdom
“Good experience!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We ate here as a family of four using groupon vouchers. This was an introduction to Indian food for both my parents (in their 70's and 80's) and from the moment they arrived they loved it!
The staff were friendly, polite and attentive. The decor is modern, clean and classy. We ordered a variety of starters/ mains so my parents could have a taste of everything and it didn't disappoint. Each dish was well cooked, tasty and well presented, the chicken pakora was exceptionally good.
All in all a great evening out with a good atmosphere and a great introduction to curry for my parents. We will be back!

obilashrestaurant, Owner at Obilash, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you very much! we hope to see you again soon.