• Only a 2-minute walk to the town center; short walk to the river, too
• Huge clean room with large windows overlooking the river and countryside in the distance
• The two leather chairs in the room, set around a large table, were the most comfortable B&B chairs in which I’ve ever sat
• Room contains a helpful guide of recommended restaurants
• Friendly owners
• Excellent breakfast in a clean dining room
• Large lounge room for guests
• Small galley-type bathroom (but it was clean)
• On-street parking only (but there’s lots of parking along the road outside the B&B)
Bottom line: A large, clean, comfortable room for a fair price and friendly owners. I’d definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 17th-century coaching inn, now a charming guest house, within 50 meters of river at the top of Wye St, and only 50 metes to town centre; we have the most enviable position in Ross on Wye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Radcliffe Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radcliffe Guest House Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire