I have been to Glewstone Court hotel a few times now and keep wanting to go back! I have to say I always, without fail, have a truly great stay. The staff and owners are so welcoming, friendly and always willing to go the extra mile to make you feel at home and relaxed. Food has been excellent and the Sunday roasts and puddings are particularly delicious! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a lovely hotel break perfect for exploring the countryside, relaxing and eating great food!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glewstone Court is an iconic Country Manor House dating back to 1709 with Georgian and Regency features. You approach the property past an awesome 300 year old Cedar of Lebanon. Glewstone was a finalist for the Restaurant of the Year and Breakfast of the Year in "Flavours of Herefordshire", Our food is innovative and prepared from good, fresh local ingredients; organic and free-range whenever possible. It has a comfortable atmosphere that permeates the bedrooms, lounge bar and restaurants. Herefordshire is superb walking county and although the Hotel is a 'hidden gem', you're still only 3 miles from Ross-on-Wye. Alternatively, relax by the log fires, or on fine days, or laze in the garden with a glass of beer, wine or bubbly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Glewstone Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glewstone Court Hotel Ross-On-Wye
- Glewstone Court Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire