“First class hospitality and great food”

Wilton Court Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 89 Restaurants in Ross-on-Wye
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2010

The Wilton Court was the first restaurant that we visited when moving into the area almost 8 years ago. Since then we have returned many times including with friends and relatives. We have done so because of the hospitality shown by Roger, Helen and the team - it is second to none. The atmophere is welcoming, the food delicious and service outstanding. If you have not been you are missing something!

There are newer reviews for Wilton Court Restaurant

Reviewed November 1, 2010

I have left a review on the Hotel bit of the reviews but ta seems to be losing loads at the moment! So ...... will try again here.
I went with 2 American friends for dinner. The service was excellent from the start and soon Helen, the owner, came to discuss the menu. My friends were being a bit picky and asked what else was available that was not on the menu! Helen immediately went and asked the chef and came back with 3 alternatives. In the end, my friends both chose Scottish salmon from the menu, and said it was absolutely delicious. I had chosen smoked haddock and pea risotto as a main and I was amazed, when the bill came, that they had only charged a started price. It, too, was delicious.
We had room for desserts. My friend and I decided to split a "Mess" - which was scrummy bits of meringue, ice cream and something strawberry in a glass. We wished we had ordered one each!
All in all, a most enjoyable, relaxed evening, with great food and service. Definitely one of the best around.

1  Thank hollysmum_8