“Best in Ross on Wye”

Cafe Zam Zam
Ranked #27 of 87 Restaurants in Ross-on-Wye
Cuisines: Indian, Balti
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Indian restaurant bring your own beer and wine (Serve soft drinks) Been serving food in Ross on Wye since 2005 to present Zamzam is a family run business that have been serving good indian food for decades
Hereford, United Kingdom
“Best in Ross on Wye”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Always a warm welcome with attentive service and very good food. I have been a customer since Zam Zams opened and having tried the competition am convinced this is easily the best in town.Shah and his colleagues are excellent.Thank you to all at Zam Zams. John H.

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank johnhyn

London, United Kingdom
“Never let us down in over 5 years- the best in the west”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I have been coming to Zam Zams for over 5 years with my friends & family.
The food is first rate, bring your own drink- saves £££s. Their nam is the best I have eaten.
Not to be missed.
Chris

• Visited April 2012
3 Thank chris d
Pembrokeshire
“Good Experience all round”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Made most welcome on arrival and shown table promptly in what was a busy Friday night. I was served my meal with little waiting time, it was most enjoyable and plentyful. The waiter checking twice that I was satisfied with my meal. I am happy with my visit to Zam Zam and would not hesitate to return. Thank you Zam Zam!

Gloucestershire
“Exquisite :0)”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

My partner and I have been eating at Zam Zam's for about 18 months, and have eaten in the resturant and had takeout many many times. The food is outstanding very good value for money,and the staff are very helpful and pleasant.

We no loner go to any other curry house, its only ever Zam Zam's now. Would recommend to anyone.

Rugby, United Kingdom
“Great meal”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We had an excellent meal at the Zam Zam Cafe Bar in fact one of the best Indian meals we have tasted for some time. The restaurant is basic but comfortable and the staff very efficient and friendly. If we find oursleves back in Ross then we would certainly eat here again.