“Well worth finding!!”
Review of Yaks N Yetis

Yaks N Yetis
Ranked #7 of 84 Restaurants in Ross-on-Wye
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Well worth finding!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Booked a table for 10pm Saturday Night to round off an evening at a concert in the nearby church.The food was excellent, and quite different. One of our party who had been to Nepal confirmed that the dishes were truly authentic , and there was a wide variety on the menu.
Although we were late diners we were not hurried, but served courteously and politely right through to midnight.
This is a new destination restaurant for us, well worth the 25 mile journey

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Rupert14190725

Herefordshire, United Kingdom
“An excellent evening”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Good food and good service many thanks to all the staff.Ps why do these reviews have to be 100 characters. I'm not writing a novel

Ross-on-Wye, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food, Lovely people, Will be back”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Me and my wife popped in here for dinner as a last minute thing and have to say very glad we did. I've passed this hundreds of times in the past and apparently went in there years ago when under differernt ownership - cant remember it as I was rather inebriated, however this time I was stone sober and hungry and ordered Chilli prawns to start with an Himalayan stew as a main (hot) and my word, what a fantastic meal. Freshly prepared and full of flavour it was an absolute winner for me - My wife has a green Thai curry and I had a taste as it looked fabulous - again, really tasty and freshly made.

The service is the most hospitable I have come across - the staff were all incredibly polite and genuinely pleased to serve you their food, with pride and care.

We will be back - I think I have found a new local heaven!

• Visited March 2014
Canterbury, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely find!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The restaurant was cosy with relaxing music in the background. Service was very friendly and the food was really delicious-lots of different flavours coming out and excellent value. It seermed popular too! Excellent!

Holywell, United Kingdom
“Great food,fantastic atmosphere and lovely people”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We ate here after checking the reviews on T.A., and we thoroughly endorse them all. Mine host is friendly and smiling, the food is excellent with some of the items that you would get in an Indian restaurant and also Nepalese specialities. Our favourites were the Spicy lamb steak. the Himalayan Stew and the momo.
We went during the week and it was busy then, so I would think that it is essential to book for the weekend.
The only thing this restaurant could do to be absolutely perfect is sell the great Yaks and Yetis polo shirts the boss wears - I'll have an XL please!