“What a meal”
Review of Yaks N Yetis

Yaks N Yetis
Ranked #7 of 89 Restaurants in Ross-on-Wye
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Do yourself a favour whilst In Ross. If you like Chinese, Thai or Indian you must go to this gem. Great service and the food is absolutely wonderful. We all had the set menu of 2 courses for £15.00 and believe me it can't be beaten. The starters alone are enough and everything is so fresh and tasty. The owners are so friendly and the local atmosphere is part of the evening, you can eat on tradition floor cushions if wou want! No wonder it stands at nr. 1.

1  Thank phil2602
There are newer reviews for Yaks N Yetis

Reviewed March 7, 2011

We went to this restaurant on tripadvisor reviews. We had booked which is adviseable as it was full by 20:00 (the only one that seemed to be busy in Ross) The service was good and we were quickly served the prices were maybe a little more expensive than your normal Indian £9.95 for my chicken daal bhat which was very good and the garlic or plain breads were superb really light. It is very small so you are quite close to the next table. I would go again

Reviewed February 9, 2011

Based on previous reviews we went here for my birthday. People were all smiles and friendly. The decor was tired, and this combined with paper table clothes and paper napkins really dont justify the prices on the menu.
The tables were too close together also.
The menu I thought was a bit limited, and the prices on the high side. The starter portions, (we had), were all small, the mains more generous.
Overall we left disappointed, if this is supposed to be one of the better resteraunts in Ross, then I won't be visiting the others!

Reviewed February 5, 2011

I have walked passed this restaurant many times and always been a little put off by the slightly unkempt exterior, but on a rainy Saturday afternoon accompanied by my hungry children we decided to give it a go. Wow the food was fantastic, authentic, home cooked.The children and I found the staff very friendly and welcoming a rather different experiance from the one we had on News Years Day in Ross (at other eateries in the town). We will definately be going back, bringing my husband and friends with us.

Reviewed November 23, 2010

Great little restaurant - the Daal Baht (probably spelt wrongly!) was one of the best curries I've ever had. Staff very friendly and fantastic value. Would thoroughly recommend.