Wanted somewhere central to stay in Salcombe for the Jubilee weekend. The town was predictably busy, and the weather predictably variable, so accommodation in a location where we could pop in and out easily was a priority.
The Hobbit House is simply perfect in this scenario - a very nice room literally yards from the busy quayside but tucked away behind the Victoria Inn. Everything works (great shower!) and the price is very reasonable by Salcombe standards.
A great weekend. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tim & Liz Hore extend a warm welcome to you to join them at the Victoria Inn, Salcombe - a traditional pub with traditional values, set in the middle of Salcombe high street. 2 Beautifully presented en-suite bedrooms in a garden setting and the only pub in Salcombe to offer accommodation. An award winning pub offering fantastic ales & wines from around the world - Champagne by the glass and excellent customer service. Great food sourced locally where possible and cooked to order, with bookings advisable all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Victoria Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victoria Hotel Salcombe
- The Victoria Inn Salcombe, Devon