“Friendly atmosphere and lovely views to this club”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tavistock Golf Club
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Friendly atmosphere both in the clubhouse and on the course. The course, whilst not overly covered in gorse or trees, needs to be played with due respect if a good score is to be carded. Many greens are narrow and have difficult to read borrows.

1  Thank Clifford R
There are newer reviews for Tavistock Golf Club

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We live just around the corner to the golf club. We usually visit it a couple of times a week. Good food and the best view you will ever find

1  Thank Daphne jane W
Reviewed February 27, 2013

went there to play half a round staff couldn't have been nicer we were made to feel very welcome and I look forward to going back there.

1  Thank flossym14
Reviewed November 6, 2012

played a few times lovely course across the moor... although I do have to watch out not to hit dartmoor ponies! :)

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I am not a golfer-yet-but my partner is, so I spend a lot of time at the golf club in a social capacity. The first thing to say is that the views from the club house, on a clear day it has to be said, are spectacular. there is a conservatory on the front of the building which offers views of the magnificent tors, a practice putting green and the Men's first tee, all to be enjoyed whilst drinking a cup of coffee and eating a slice of one of their delicious cakes. We have eaten there several times and although the list is not extensive for vegetarians, meat and fish eaters are spoilt for choice. The Sunday lunch is excellent in terms of the standard of cooking and the cost. I am assured by my partner and his golfing chums, that the course is challenging and very well maintained with greens which are maintained tio a very high standard and the moorland ponies and cattle adding some interesting obstacles.

1  Thank Heyhey56