“Excellent”
Review of Taylors

Taylors
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Tavistock
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Open 7 days a week with a fantastic range of menus Taylors has something for everyone. A modern breakfast menu, freshly made cakes, delicious coffee, light lunches, the unique West Country Tapas menu and our full evening menu compliment a superb wine list, extensive cocktail menu and a delicious range of beers and spirits with Peroni on draught. Taylors offers a more formal upstairs dining area to compliment the relaxed cocktail atmosphere downstairs together with the private dining area in the Kings room. A full outside catering and events service is also offered giving you the opportunity to sample the Taylors experience wherever you like.
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Excellent value, first class food and service - would definitly return. No hidden extras and staff were friendly and food and wine excellent.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We have eaten here several times over the last two years. We have never been disappointed. Great menu, freshly prepared and cooked, great service and good value.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have been to this restaurant approximately 6 times since it opened and am sorry to say that only 50% of the time have I enjoyed a meal there. Perhaps because I am a non-meat eater that I am left with a feeling that they "could try harder". The menu itself is quite limited for those who eat fish and even less choice for those who are vegetarians. My last meal was a poor attempt at a stir fry with a really megre piece of salmon - and priced at around £16.50. In the past they served goujons of plaice with seasoned chips and a side salad and that was really good value. The staff are really pleasant and professional and the ambience is pretty spot on with a relaxed atmosphere and pleasant decor. They just need to improve on their non-meat menu choice and think about their pricing a bit more. My partner has also not been happy with steaks and lamb in the past and felt that it was a poor attempt and over-priced. It is a shame that restaurants don't leave feedback cards on show for us to be able to express our disappointment. I'm all for promoting local restaurants but I feel I cannot support my local restaurant any longer.

3  Thank Senoritawoody
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Food pretty good but a tad expensive for what it is whole restaurant is nice but it can be a bit cold really sometimes in there I have found...

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Great Atmosphere, food lovely friendly and helpful staff..... Menu changes throughout the year.

Ideal for family or Birthday get togethers too!