“Completely relaxing”

Hailsham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Completely relaxing”
Reviewed June 10, 2007

Lovely setting in the middle of the Sussex National Golf Course (although the building itself did remind us of Tescos and could do with a few more plants around it! ) Fantastic swimming pool with sauna room & steam room, however spa pool not working on the day. My Spa Day consisted of a back massage, facial and scalp massage which lasted about 1½ hrs in the morning and a pedicure in the afternoon. The massage and facial was very relaxing and I really liked the ESPA Product range. The Therapist was very pleasant and asked me some questions before she proceeded with the treatments. We had pre-ordered lunch (not included in the price), but unfortunately this was very poor. The sandwiches were only half filled and we had to eat them in a small room next to the reception area. Considering we were in the middle of the countryside on a warm day we were hoping of eating our lunch in a better setting! It is very reasonably priced when you compare it to some Spa Days and my mum, sister and I would definitely go back.

1 Thank JulesHailsham