“Two flat whites and bacon muffin please”
Review of Bean and Brew

Bean and Brew
Reviewed January 21, 2020

My wife and I go there after shopping on Saturday mornings. They know us and we hardly need to tell them what we want. Lovely homely atmosphere and the best coffee in town, possibly in the world. Order at the counter then served at the table.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (178)

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Great coffee and reasonably priced cakes. more staff needed during busy times and would benefit from a deep clean.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Always great service, lovely atmosphere cofffee etc lovely. Try the bagel and smoked salmon really tasty!

Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

I came to Bean & Brew the other day with my Dog, lovely nice independent cafe, very warm and friendly welcoming and service, I ordered a slice cake & Latte and very quick whilst setting at our set, also very friendly towards dog as well, which she loves a good fussing too!

Reviewed December 28, 2019

With so many choices in Wallingford I always find I come back to Bean and Brew and have never been disappointed. I meet my friends and other mothers there on a regulated based and to top it all the cakes are simply delicious. Keep up the great work.