“Awesome pizza, great staff, good prices”
Review of The Pizza Cafe

The Pizza Cafe
Ranked #15 of 60 Restaurants in Wallingford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: postcode OX10 0ES. they make the best pizza in the world!
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is the kind of fantastic place that chains can never duplicate.

As a new resident in the area I was delighted to find a great pizza place on my doorstep. The pizzas are delicious, the prices are very reasonable and the staff are always friendly. They get pizzas out quick and when I have stood there waiting for me pie, it's really cool to see the relationship they have with so many 'regulars'.

This type of place is why I moved here.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Bruno and Tony...........the best there is! Go try it. I've seen the care the guys put into making the pizza's and it's second to none. They are always happy to find time to chat to their customers bringing a personal feel to the service. Baguettes at lunchtime too. An awesome little place.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Pizzas are reasonably priced and are freshly made upon order. Never fails to deliver a great taste. Delivery is fast and efficient, nice and friendly staff who are always welcoming. Lots of ranges of pizzas and toppings, good opening times also.

Nothing to complain about, just simple, excellent fresh pizza.

Harry, from Benson.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

It is refreshing to see the Pizza being made from dough by friendly staff who will put any topping you choose on to your freshly baked Pizza, I visit almost every time I am in Wallingford

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I eat here every now and again when I am feeling in need of carbs and spice at lunchtime. Pizzas are excellent. I always have the same one (spicy beef, onions, sweetcorn - can't remember the name). Fantastic. Too big for one (unless very hungry), but they are obviously sized for delivery.

Just a shame I live too far for delivery. Although I am sure my waistline would suffer if they were closer.