$94
George Hotel(Wallingford)
$182
$159
  • Restaurant
Warborough B & B(Warborough)
The Kingfisher Inn(Shillingford)
Court Farm Barns(Warborough)
  • Restaurant
The Town Arms(Wallingford)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmoroccan roomold post officemarket townlovely nightwalking the ridgewayhomemade breadone nightwithin walking distanceplace to staycomfortable bedcarolyncarlingfordhostsmurdersuitewaitroseaccommodation
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stayed one night here whilst walking the Thames Path. A warm welcome and a much needed cup of tea setttled us in. Carolyn and Bill were extreemly hospitible and made us feel very relaxed. A beautiful property and garden, our stay was in the Moroccan Room, superbly comfortable goose down duvet and pillows - much needed after our long walk. Superb hospitality, thank you!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheCoop45
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I stayed at this B&B after a very late booking whilst walking The Ridgeway. Carolyn was so accommodating. The house is large, grand and beautiful. I stayed in a double which had everything you would wish for, very comfy bed, clean, quiet and my own bathroom. As soon as I arrived I was greeted with a cup of tea, first time from any B&B I've stayed at.

Breakfast was fantastic and something Carolyns husband loved doing. The best breakfast all week! Lovely people moments from the town centre and easily within walking distance if you too are walking The famous Ridgeway like I was. A wonderful stay - thanks!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Jono_C123
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This was such a great B&B for our short trip to Wallingford for a wedding. Bill took great care of us, made a wonderful breakfast and even got up at 4am to make an early to go meal for us as we headed back to Heathrow. The Moroccan room was beautiful, the bathroom immaculate and the bed was sooo comfortable. The B&B is within walking distance of the High Street and some great restaurants (visit The Old Post Office) and there is a Waitrose about 2 blocks away. It was an easy 45 mins from Heathrow and a great base to explore the Oxford area. If/when we head back that way, I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lauren C
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed recently for a family party taking place down the road and felt very welcome. The advantage of choosing a b & b over a hotel is getting the chance to stay in a lovely house like this one and to walk in the garden after a terrific breakfast. The Moroccan style room was great and the bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in. Duvet and pillows really top quality and the bathroom replete with full bottles of quality toiletries. We felt more like personal guests and would definitely recommend it and stay there again. It would be a fabulous place to base yourself and tour the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Harryasta
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I am a business traveler, so stay often in hotels and not so often in B&B's. However, this was recommended to me by a colleague as a superior accommodation to the hotel(s) in town, which I have stayed at in the past. I will say the recommendation was correct - this place is great - comfortable accommodation, great breakfast and kind hosts! Recommended 100% and will stay here again.

Room Tip: I stayed in the morrocan room - A+